Free download Chemistry The Central Science (15th Global Edition in SI Units) written by Theodore L. Brown, H. Eugene LeMay, Jr., Bruce E. Bursten, Catherine J. Murphy, Patrick M. Woodward and Matthew W. Stoltzfus in pdf.
It is perhaps a natural tendency for chemistry textbooks to grow in length with succeeding editions, but it is one that we have resisted. There are, nonetheless, many updates to features to serve students and instructors better in the classroom.
Chemistry: The Central Science has traditionally been valued for its clarity of writing, its scientific accuracy and currency, its strong end-of-chapter exercises, and its consistency in level of coverage.
The book was updated in a way that did not compromise these characteristics, and also continued to employ an open, clean design in the layout. The art program for the fifteenth edition continues the trajectory set in the previous two editions: to make greater and more effective use of the figures as learning tools, by drawing the reader more directly into the figure.
The style of the art enhances clarity learn and with a clean and modern look. This includes white-background annotation boxes with crisp, thin leaders; rich and saturated colors in the art, and use of 3D renderings. Using statistics from Pearson Mastering Chemistry, we have shifted some Exercises to the ends of sections, where students are more likely to attempt them before moving on to more complex questions. Also in the ends of sections are new Self-Assessment Exercises that provide immediate assessment and feedback content in the form of multiple-choice questions meant to test the concepts learnt in the section.
Updates to subject matter in chapter text, Sample Exercises, and assessment content reflect current trends in teaching chemistry. Each section now opens with new section-opening text and images that enhance students’ understanding of the concepts introduced in that section as well as explicate the historical contexts around key inventions and discoveries in chemistry.
- Introduction: Matter, Energy, and Measurement
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry
- Reactions in Aqueous Solution
- Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Periodic Properties of the Elements
- Basic Concepts of Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Geometry and Bonding Theories
- Liquids and Intermolecular Forces
- Solids and Modern Materials
- Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acid–Base Equilibria
- Additional Aspects of Aqueous Equilibria
- Chemistry of the Environment
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry of the Nonmetals
- Transition Metals and Coordination Chemistry
- The Chemistry of Life: Organic and Biological Chemistry
Free download Chemistry The Central Science (15th Global Edition in SI Units) written by Theodore L. Brown, H. Eugene LeMay, Jr., Bruce E. Bursten, Catherine J. Murphy, Patrick M. Woodward and Matthew W. Stoltzfus in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Chemistry The Central Science (15th Global Edition in SI Units) By Brown, LeMay, Bursten, Murphy, Woodward & Stoltzfus from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (8th Global Edition in SI Units) written by John McMurry, David S. Ballantine, Carl A. Hoeger and Virginia E. Peterson in pdf
- CHEMISTRY (8th Edition) By Jill K. Robinson, John E. McMurry and Robert C. Fay
- Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (3rd Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.