Free download Chemistry in Quantitative Language: Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations (2nd edition) written by Christopher O. Oriakhi in pdf.
This is the second edition of Chemistry in Quantitative Language. I am pleased that the first edition, published in 2009, was so well received by both instructors and students. However, as is typical with most books in their first edition, the users graciously provided several constructive suggestions to make the book more useful for the intended audience. In addition, on my part, a decade later I find the need to add a few topics and concepts that were left out of the first edition, as well as the need to reorganize the chapters and update the worked examples and end-of-chapter problems to make the book more useful.
All of these have armed me with the motivation and insights necessary to prepare this second edition. Formulating and solving quantitative chemistry problems remains a concern for many students. This edition shares the same objective of making problem-solving in chemistry more pleasurable and exciting, so students can hopefully face their examinations with ease and pass with flying colors.
Throughout the book I have adhered to the philosophy behind the first edition, which was to introduce the concepts of the underlying chemistry followed by a series of worked example to show students how the calculations are done and to hopefully enable them to appreciate what is involved. At the end of each chapter are a series of problems that range from very simple to those requiring more time and energy. Each problem in the book has been solved and checked independently by Ted LaPage. Answers for all the problems are in the Solutions to Problems chapter at the end of the book.
- Atomic Structure and Isotopes
- Formula and Molecular Mass
- The Mole and Avogadro’s Number
- Formulas of Compounds and Percent Composition
- Chemical Formulas and Nomenclature
- Chemical Equations
- Structure of the Atom
- Chemical Bonding 1: Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding 2: Modern Theories of Chemical Bonding
- Gas Laws
- Liquids and Solids
- Solution Chemistry
- Volumetric Analysis
- Ideal Solutions and Colligative Properties
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibria and pH
- Solubility and Complex-Ion Equilibria
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Oxidation and Reduction Reactions
- Fundamentals of Electrochemistry
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Reactions
Free download Chemistry in Quantitative Language: Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations (2nd edition) written by Christopher O. Oriakhi in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 7.5 MB. Pages: 522. Download Instructions. Kindly read the disclaimer.
You can also buy Chemistry in Quantitative Language: Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations (2nd Edition) By Christopher O. Oriakhi from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download
- General Chemistry: Atoms First (2nd edition) written by John E. McMurry and Robert C. Fay in pdf.
- Chemistry in Quantitative Language: Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations (2nd Edition) By Christopher O. Oriakhi
- Chemistry 1001 Practice Problems For Dummies By Heather Hattori and Richard Langley
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.