Free download Chemistry in Quantitative Language – Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations authored by Christopher O. Oriakhi in pdf.
Chemistry in Quantitative Language is written for a broad audience including high school (senior secondary schools, GCE O- & A-levels) and first-year college students. In addition, students preparing for various entrance examinations such as AP chemistry, GRE subject test, JAMB, and MCAT will benefit greatly from this book.
This book attempts to cover the different types of calculations usually encountered in general chemistry. Apart from chapter 1, which deals with a review of essential mathematics, I have attempted to present the chapters in a logical order as is found in many standard textbooks or syllabus. The contents are organized for easy access to information on any topic to enable the student to select only the necessary materials.
Chemistry in Quantitative Language should not replace a standard textbook. Instead, I have written it as a study guide in problem solving. The book covers chemical equations (a.k.a. the language of chemistry) and calculations based on chemical reactions extensively.
To do well in problem solving, you need a strong knowledge of high school or at least GCE ordinary level mathematics with emphasis on arithmetic and algebra. The essential mathematics skills you will find most helpful are reviewed in chapters 1 and 2.
In each chapter, I have provided some basic concepts followed by several solved examples. There is no substitute for studying these examples until you master them. Several problems are given at the end of each chapter. You should have very little trouble if you have studied and understood the worked examples.
- Essential Mathematics
- Systems of Measurement
- Atomic Structure and Isotopes
- Formula and Molecular Mass
- Measuring Chemical Quantities: the Mole
- Formulas of Compounds and Percent Composition
- Chemical Formulas and Nomenclature
- Chemical Equations
- Structure of the Atom
- Gas Laws
- Liquids and Solids
- Solution Chemistry
- Volumetric Analysis
- Ideal Solutions and Colligative Properties
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibria and pH
- Solubility and Complex-Ion Equilibria
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Oxidation and Reduction Reactions
- Fundamentals of Electrochemistry
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Reactions
Free download Chemistry in Quantitative Language – Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations authored by Christopher O. Oriakhi in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Chemistry in Quantitative Language – Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations (2nd Ed.) by Christopher O. Oriakhi in pdf
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics (5th edition) authored by James N. Spencer, George M. Bodner and Lyman H. Rickard in pdf.
- Chemistry In The Laboratory (7th Edition) By James M. Postma, Julian L. Roberts and J. Leland Hollenberg
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.