Free download Chemistry Structure and Dynamics (5th edition) authored by James N. Spencer, George M. Bodner and Lyman H. Rickard in pdf.
The fifth edition of Chemistry: Structure and Dynamics, retains its hallmark features— brevity, flexibility, and currency—while increasing its ease of use in the classroom.
This edition includes:
- Expanded discussions of Le Châtelier’s Principle, solubility, buffers, indicators and acid-base titrations.
- A rearrangement of Chapters 1 and 2 including the integration of units, unit conversions, scientific notation and significant figures into the context of the text as they are needed in the discussion. Students are referred to Appendix A for a more in-depth discussion of these topics.
- Expanded development of the use of Dalton’s law in Chapter 6.
- A new section on work has been added to Chapter 7.
- A new section on buffers including the development and use of the Henderson- Hasselbalch equation has been added to Chapter 11. An added section discusses acid-base indicators and their color changes.
- The electrolysis of molten NaCl, aqueous water, and aqueous NaCl are now presented in Chapter 12.
- New problems, examples, and exercises have been added throughout the text.
The text is written for students taking introductory chemistry for science and math majors. Its flexibility, however, makes it appropriate for most introductory chemistry courses. The choice of concepts to include in the core is based on two primary criteria.
First, the concepts should be the most fundamental building blocks for understanding chemistry—concepts that provide the basis on which remaining parts of the core and the modules are built. Second, these concepts should be perceived by the students as being directly applicable to their majors or careers.
- Elements and Compounds
- The Mole: The Link between the Macroscopic and the Atomic Worlds of Chemistry
- The Structure of the Atom
- The Covalent Bond
- Ionic and Metallic Bonds
- Making and Breaking of Bonds
- Liquids and Solutions
- The Connection Between Kinetics and Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Oxidation–Reduction Reactions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
Free download Chemistry Structure and Dynamics (5th edition) authored by James N. Spencer, George M. Bodner and Lyman H. Rickard in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 29.8 MB. Pages: 929. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
You may also like to free download
- Inorganic Chemistry (5th edition) authored by Catherine E. Housecroft & Alan G. Sharpe in pdf.
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics (5th Edition) By James N. Spencer, George M. Bodner and Lyman H. Rickard
- CHEMISTRY The Central Science (13 edition) By Theodore L. Brown, H. Eugene LeMay, Jr., Bruce E. Bursten, Catherine J. Murphy, Patrick M. Woodward
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.