Free download Organic Chemistry (10th Global Edition) authored by Leroy G. Wade and Jan William Simek in pdf.
This tenth edition has several features to help students organize types of reactions and mechanisms for easier learning and better understanding, as well as for reference.
To help students organize functional group reactions, Starburst Summaries have been added that provide visual links between synthetically related functional groups. This feature is particularly useful when students are developing multistep syntheses, when the visual links help them to see the possible reactions moving forward from a reactant or synthetic intermediate.
The Guides to Organic Reactions will help students to organize mentally the many new reactions they are learning, and where those reactions fit within the overall scheme of the types of reactions we use in organic chemistry. Chapter-opening photographs, with captions that explain how the photograph relates to the chemistry presented in that chapter, have been added to all of the chapters.
All of the features of the earlier editions have been retained in this tenth edition. In many cases, those that were introduced in earlier editions have been expanded and refined. Many updated applications have been added, including those relating to medicine, green chemistry, biochemistry, and other contemporary areas of interest. Green chemistry is emphasized in many areas, most notably in the use of methods that avoid chromium reagents, which are known to be toxic and carcinogenic.
The older, more toxic reagents are mentioned, but they are no longer given as the first choice for a reagent. Mechanisms have been provided for the newest reactions, such as the Suzuki coupling, when they are relevant to the material and studied well enough to be confident they are correct.
- Structure and Bonding
- Acids and Bases; Functional Groups
- Structure and Stereochemistry of Alkanes
- The Study of Chemical Reactions
- Alkyl Halides; Nucleophilic Substitution
- Structure and Synthesis of Alkenes; Elimination
- Reactions of Alkenes
- Structure and Synthesis of Alcohols
- Reactions of Alcohols
- Infrared Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Ethers, Epoxides, and Thioethers
- Conjugated Systems, Orbital Symmetry, and Ultraviolet Spectroscopy
- Aromatic Compounds
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
- Ketones and Aldehydes
- Carboxylic Acids
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- Condensations and Alpha Substitutions of Carbonyl Compounds
- Carbohydrates and Nucleic Acids
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Synthetic Polymers
Free download Organic Chemistry (10th Global Edition) authored by Leroy G. Wade and Jan William Simek in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Organic Chemistry (9th Edition) authored by Leroy G. Wade and Jan William Simek by clicking below image.
You may also like to free download:
- Chemistry The Central Science (15th Global Edition in SI Units) written by Theodore L. Brown, H. Eugene LeMay, Jr., Bruce E. Bursten, Catherine J. Murphy, Patrick M. Woodward and Matthew W. Stoltzfus in pdf
- Organic Chemistry (4th edition) written by David R. Klein in pdf.
- Advanced Practical Organic Chemistry By Dorothy Bartlett
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.