Free download Organic Chemistry Fundamentals and Concepts (2nd edition) authored by John M. McIntosh in pdf.
The text has been designed to be used in conjunction with the included workbook, which introduces and teaches organic nomenclature. Therefore, very little of this subject, which usually occupies a large part of introductory texts is included. Other, much more comprehensive texts are available in the library which can be consulted when more detailed explanations are desired. All have the title “Organic Chemistry” or some variation of this.
Problems are included at the end of each chapter. In some of these sets, problems specifically dealing with material from previous chapters have been included without warning. Many of the problems require application of the principles learned to new situations and therefore are an integral part of the learning process.
The second edition has removed some errors found in the original text, added a few new problems at the chapter ends and, most importantly, added Appendix A which contains the answers to the problems in Part I. An introduction to some of the most important molecules of nature has also been added. I hope these make the book more useful and adds to its acceptance.
Part I: Fundamentals
- The Simplest Organic Molecules – The Hydrocarbons
- The Shapes of Organic Molecules – Stereochemistry 1
- Reactions – Basic Principles (or Where, Why, What, How Fast, and How Far)
- Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, and Alkynes
- More Stereochemistry and Another Reaction Type – Nucleophilic Substitution
- Alcohols and Ethers, Amines, and Alkyl Halides. Introduction to Carbonyl Compounds (Aldehydes, Ketones)
- More Carbonyl Chemistry – Acids and Their Derivatives
- Aromatic Compounds – Benzene and Its Derivatives. Resonance as a Force Majeure
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds – Amines and Amides
- Introduction to Spectroscopy
- Elimination Reactions
- Introduction to the Molecules of Nature
Part II: The Naming of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles
- Alkenes, Alkynes, and Compounds With Rings
- More Stereochemistry – The CIP System
- Functional Groups
- Aromatic Compounds
Free download Organic Chemistry Fundamentals and Concepts (2nd edition) authored by John M. McIntosh in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 19.0 MB. Pages: 400. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
You may also like to free download Organic Chemistry – An Acid-Base Approach authored by Michael B. Smith in pdf.
Free download hundreds of well-known chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.