Free download Organic Chemistry I Workbook for Dummies (2nd edition) written by Arthur Winter in pdf.
Organic chemistry is a subject that blends basic chemistry, logic problems, 3-D puzzles, and stick-figure art that looks like something out of a prehistoric cave. If you thirst for knowledge, taking organic chemistry will feel like drinking from a firehose. Indeed, I’ve heard some students complain that the weight of their organic chemistry textbook is comparable to that of a small elephant. Rest assured, though, that these complaints represent shameless exaggerations: I have yet to find an ochem text that weighs even two-thirds as much.
Nevertheless, organic chemistry does cover so much material that you can’t possibly hope to memorize it all. But good news! You don’t need to memorize the vast majority of the material if you understand the basic concepts at a fundamental level, and indeed, memorization beyond the basic rules and conventions is even frowned upon. The catch is that to really understand the concepts, you have to practice at it by working problems. Lots of problems. Lots. Did I mention the whole working problems thing? Mastering organic chemistry without working problems is impossible — kind of like trying to become a chef by reading recipes and never practicing chopping up veggies.
This workbook is for getting hands-on experience. Organic chemistry exams are a lot like a gunfight. You act with discipline only if you’ve drilled the material. Classmates who haven’t worked the problems will see the problems gunning at them on an exam and spook. They’ll come down with a bad case of exam-block, let their nerves get the better of them, and get blown to smithereens. You, on the other hand, having been to boot camp and practiced by drilling the problems, will stare the exam down like you were Wyatt Earp or Annie Oakley. When the smoke clears, you’ll emerge without a nick, and it’ll be the exam that’s carted away on a stretcher.
Part 1: The Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry
- Working with Models and Molecules
Speaking Organic Chemistry: Drawing and Abbreviating Lewis Structures
- Drawing Resonance Structures
- Working with Acids and Bases
Part 2:The Bones of Organic Molecules: The Hydrocarbons
- Seeing Molecules in 3-D: Stereochemistry
- The Skeletons of Organic Molecules: The Alkanes
- Shaping Up with Bond Calisthenics and Conformation
- Doubling Down: The Alkenes
- Tripling the Fun: Alkyne Reactions and Nomenclature
Part 3: Functional Groups and Their Reactions
- The Leaving Group Boogie: Substitution and Elimination of Alkyl Halides
- Not as Thunk as You Drink I Am: The Alcohols
- Conjugated Dienes and the Diels-Alder Reaction
- The Power of the Ring: Aromatic Compounds
Part 4: Detective Work: Spectroscopy and Spectrometry
- Breaking Up (Isn’t Hard to Do): Mass Spectrometry
- Cool Vibrations: IR Spectroscopy
- Putting Molecules under the Magnet: NMR Spectroscopy
Part 5: The Part of Tens
- The Ten Commandments of Organic Chemistry
- Ten Tips for Acing Orgo Exams
- Ten Cool Natural Products
Free download Organic Chemistry I Workbook for Dummies (2nd edition) written by Arthur Winter in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Organic Chemistry I Workbook for Dummies (2nd edition) written by Arthur Winter from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download
- General, Organic, Biological Chemistry (5th edition) written by Janice Gorzynski Smith in pdf.
- Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry (7th Edition) By Ian Fleming and Dudley Williams
- Structure Elucidation by NMR in Organic Chemistry – A Practical Guide (3rd revised edition) By Eberhard Breitmaier
Fee Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.