Free download Experimental Organic Chemistry – A Miniscale and Microscale Approach (5th edition) authored by John C. Gilbert and Stephen F. Martin in pdf.
The management and teaching of an introductory laboratory course in organic chemistry is ever-changing, even though the fundamental chemical principles remain the same. Some of the compelling reasons for innovation and change are linked to the increasing cost associated with purchase and disposal of the chemicals used.
There is the added concern of their possible toxicological hazards, both to students and to the environment. These factors dictate that many experiments be performed on reduced scales according to procedures commonly termed as miniscale (sometimes called smallscale) and microscale.
This edition of our textbook maintains our practice of providing both miniscale and microscale procedures for most experiments. This unusual feature gives instructors maximal flexibility in customizing the course for use of apparatus and glassware already on hand and to suit the specific needs of you, the student.
Our textbook is distinct from many other laboratory manuals because the focused discussions preceding each Experimental Procedure provide the essential theoretical and “how-to” background, so other sources need not be consulted in order to understand the mechanistic and practical aspects of the specific reactions and procedures being performed.
- Introduction, Record Keeping, and Laboratory Safety
- Techniques and Apparatus
- Solids: Recrystallization and Melting Points
- Liquids: Distillation and Boiling Points
- Spectral Methods
- Dienes: The Diels-Alder Reaction
- Kinetic and Thermodynamic Control of a Reaction
- Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution: Preparation of Alkyl Halides
- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Oxidation of Alcohols and Carbonyl Compounds
- Reduction Reactions of Double Bonds: Alkenes, Carbonyl Compounds, and lmines
- Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives
- Multistep Organic Synthesis
- a-Amino Acids and Peptides
- Identifying Organic Compounds
- The Literature of Organic Chemistry
Free download Experimental Organic Chemistry – A Miniscale and Microscale Approach (5th edition) authored by John C. Gilbert and Stephen F. Martin in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Organic Chemistry A Mechanistic Approach authored by Penny Chaloner in pdf.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.