Free download Physical Chemistry (2nd edition) authored by David W. Ball in pdf.
There is an old joke that the thing a first-term politician wants the most is a second term. Something similar can be said for authors of first-edition textbooks: What they want the most is a second edition. A second edition is, after all, a reaffirmation that the author’s vision is worth another round of effort, time, and expense—not just by the author, but by editors and editorial assistants and reviewers and accuracy checkers and ancillary writers and more.
It’s also a reaffirmation that there are adopters in the community actually using the textbook, for no reputable company would put forth the effort, time, and expense if the first edition wasn’t being used.
A second edition is also a chance for reflection on the overall philosophy of the textbook, and you know what? In this case it hasn’t changed. Even though new textbooks have been published since the first edition of this book appeared, the market still cries out for a textbook, not an encyclopedia, of physical chemistry, one that speaks to undergraduate students at their level and not the level of graduate students studying for their cumulative exams.
There’s evidence that the first edition did that. I’ve gotten dozens of emails from students with positive feedback about the text, complimenting it on its ability to communicate physical chemistry concepts to them, the ultimate users.
Think of that: Students making positive comments about a physical chemistry text! It seems that the philosophy of the first edition struck a chord with those who are the primary beneficiaries of a textbook
- Gases and the Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics
- The First Law of Thermodynamics
- The Second and Third Laws of Thermodynamics
- Gibbs Energy and Chemical Potential
- Introduction to Chemical Equilibrium
- Equilibria in Single-Component Systems
- Equilibria in Multiple-Component Systems
- Electrochemistry and Ionic Solutions
- Pre-Quantum Mechanics
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics: Model Systems and the Hydrogen Atom
- Atoms and Molecules
- Introduction to Symmetry in Quantum Mechanics
- Rotational and Vibrational Spectroscopy
- Introduction to Electronic Spectroscopy and Structure
- Introduction to Magnetic Spectroscopy
- Statistical Thermodynamics: Introduction
- More Statistical Thermodynamics
- The Kinetic Theory of Gases
- The Solid State: Crystals
Free download Physical Chemistry (2nd edition) authored by David W. Ball in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Elements of Physical Chemistry (7th Edition) written by Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula in pdf.
- Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (9th edition) by Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula
- Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (11th edition) by Peter Atkins, Julio de Paula and James Keeler
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.