Free download Introduction to Chemistry (5th edition) written by Rich Bauer, James Birk and Pamela Marks in pdf.
This textbook is designed for the freshman-level Introductory Chemistry course that does not have a chemistry prerequisite and is suitable for either a one-semester course or a two-semester sequence. The book targets introductory courses taken by non-physical science majors who may be in allied health, agriculture, or other disciplines that do not require the rigor of a science major’s General Chemistry course, or for students fulfilling university liberal arts requirements for science credits. In addition, students who lack a strong high school science background often take the course as a preparation for the regular general chemistry sequence.
- Matter and Energy
- Atoms, Ions, and the Periodic Table
- Chemical Compounds
- Chemical Composition
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Quantities in Chemical Reactions
- Electron Structure of the Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- The Gaseous State
- The Liquid and Solid States
- Reaction Rates and Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Oxidation-Reduction Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
Free download Introduction to Chemistry (5th edition) written by Rich Bauer, James Birk and Pamela Marks in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- CHEMISTRY: A Self-Teaching Guide (3rd edition) written by Richard Post, Chad A. Snyder and Clifford C. Houk in pdf.
- Introduction to Computational Chemistry (2nd Edition) by Frank Jansen
- Introduction to Computational Chemistry (3rd Edition) By Frank Jensen
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.