Free download Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (11th edition) written by Peter Atkins, Julio de Paula and James Keeler in pdf published in 2018.
New to this Edition
- Significant re-working of the books structure improves digestibility and flexibility; material has been broken down into short ‘Topics’ which are organised into ‘Focus’ sections
- Three questions at the beginning of each topic engage and focus the attention of the reader: ‘Why do you need to know this material?’, ‘What is the key idea?’, and ‘What do you need to know already?
- Expanded and redistributed support includes new ‘chemist’s toolkits’ which provide students with succinct reminders of mathematical, physical, and chemical concepts and techniques at the point of use
- An alternative approach to derivation of equations is used to demonstrate the absolute centrality of mathematics to physical chemistry by bringing the reader to the point where progress can be made only by doing some maths. In this new ‘How is that done’ approach the reader is brought to a question, then the maths is used to show how it can be answered and progress made
- Checklists of key concepts at the end of each topic reinforce the main take-home messages from the material just covered
- End of Topic and Focus problems have been rewritten with the goal of leading the reader to a solution, breaking them down into clear steps and encouraging problem-solving skills
- FOCUS 1 The properties of gases
- FOCUS 2 The First Law
- FOCUS 3 The Second and Third Laws
- FOCUS 4 Physical transformations of pure substances
- FOCUS 5 Simple mixtures
- FOCUS 6 Chemical equilibrium
- FOCUS 7 Quantum theory
- FOCUS 8 Atomic structure and spectra
- FOCUS 9 Molecular structure
- FOCUS 10 Molecular symmetry
- FOCUS 11 Molecular spectroscopy
- FOCUS 12 Magnetic resonance
- FOCUS 13 Statistical thermodynamics
- FOCUS 14 Molecular interactions
- FOCUS 15 Solids
- FOCUS 16 Molecules in motion
- FOCUS 17 Chemical kinetics
- FOCUS 18 Reaction dynamics
- FOCUS 19 Processes at solid surfaces
Free download Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (11th edition) by Peter Atkins, Julio de Paula and James Keeler in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You can also buy Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (11th Edition) By Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula from Amazon by clicking below image.
You may also like to download Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (9th edition) by Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula in pdf.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.