Free download CHEMISTRY: Atoms First (2nd edition) authored by Paul Flowers, Klaus Theopold, Richard Langley, Edward J. Neth and William R. Robinson in pdf.
This text is an atoms-first adaptation of OpenStax Chemistry 2e. The intention of “atoms-first” involves a few basic principles: first, it introduces atomic and molecular structure much earlier than the traditional approach, and it threads these themes through subsequent chapters. This approach may be chosen as a way to delay the introduction of material such as stoichiometry that students traditionally find abstract and difficult, thereby allowing students time to acclimate their study skills to chemistry.
Additionally, it gives students a basis for understanding the application of quantitative principles to the chemistry that underlies the entire course. It also aims to center the study of chemistry on the atomic foundation that many will expand upon in a later course covering organic chemistry, easing that transition when the time arrives.
The second edition has been revised to incorporate clearer, more current, and more dynamic explanations, while maintaining the same organization as the first edition. Substantial improvements have been made in the figures, illustrations, and example exercises that support the text narrative.
- Essential Ideas
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Electronic Structure and Periodic Properties of Elements
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Geometry
- Advanced Theories of Bonding
- Composition of Substances and Solutions
- Stoichiometry of Chemical Reactions
- Liquids and Solids
- Solutions and Colloids
- Fundamental Equilibrium Concepts
- Acid-Base Equilibria
- Equilibria of Other Reaction Classes
- Representative Metals, Metalloids, and Nonmetals
- Transition Metals and Coordination Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- The Periodic Table
- Essential Mathematics
- Units and Conversion Factors
- Fundamental Physical Constants
- Water Properties
- Composition of Commercial Acids and Bases
- Standard Thermodynamic Properties for Selected Substances
- Ionization Constants of Weak Acids
- Ionization Constants of Weak Bases
- Solubility Products
- Formation Constants for Complex Ions
- Standard Electrode (Half-Cell) Potentials
- Half-Lives for Several Radioactive Isotopes
Free download CHEMISTRY: Atoms First (2nd edition) authored by Paul Flowers, Klaus Theopold, Richard Langley, Edward J. Neth and William R. Robinson in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- General Chemistry: Atoms First (2nd edition) written by John E. McMurry and Robert C. Fay in pdf.
- Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (2nd Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl and Susan A. Zumdahl
- Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (3rd Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.