Free download Chemistry in Context for Cambridge International As & A Level (7th edition) authored by Graham Hill, John Holman and Philippa Gardom Hulme in pdf.
The ever-popular Chemistry In Context resource has been updated by the experienced author team to provide chemistry students with a comprehensive and dependable textbook for their studies, regardless of syllabus. Mapped to the latest Cambridge AS & A Level Chemistry syllabus (9701), this text supports students with its stretching, problem-solving approach. It helps foster long-term performance in chemistry, as well as building students’ confidence for their upcoming examinations. The practical approach helps to make chemistry meaningful and contextual, building foundations for further education.
- Atoms, molecules and equations
- Atomic and electronic structure
- Chemical bonding and intermolecular forces
- States of matter
- Chemical energetics
- Rates of reaction
- The periodic table and periodicity
- Group II – the alkaline-earth metals
- Group VII – the halogens
- From nitrogen and sulfur to ammonia and sulfuric acid
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Organic halogen compounds
- Carbonyl compounds
- Carboxylic acid and their derivatives
- Ionic equilibria in aqueous solution
- Reaction kinetics
- Entropy and Gibbs free energy
- Group IV – carbon to lead, non-metal to metal
- The transition elements
- Aromatic hydrocarbons and phenol
- Organic nitrogen compounds
- Protein and DNA
- Organic synthesis
Free download Chemistry in Context for Cambridge International As & A Level (7th edition) authored by Graham Hill, John Holman and Philippa Gardom Hulme in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Coursebook (5th edition) written by Richard Harwood, Chris Millington and Ian Lodge in pdf.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.