Free download Exam Success in Chemistry for Cambridge International AS & A Level authored by Philippa Gardom Hulme in pdf.
The Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Exam Success Guide brings clarity and focus to exam preparation, with detailed and practical guidance on raising attainment. The guide helps students to recap content through easy-to-digest chunks, apply knowledge with targeted revision activities, review and reflect on work done, and raise their grades with sample answers, examiner commentary and exam-style practice.
The Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Exam Success Guide is written by Philippa Gardom Hulme, an experienced author and former Chemistry teacher. Students can benefit from her vast experience and her commitment to doing all she can to support them in achieving their potential in exams. Other resources available include a Student Book which offers a rigorous yet accessible approach for covering the whole syllabus and an Enhanced Online Student Book which provides extra digital hotspots including downloadable questions and additional activities.
Matched to the latest Cambridge assessment criteria, this in-depth Exam Success Guide brings clarity and focus to exam preparation, with detailed and practical guidance on raising attainment.
- Comprehensively review the content of the Cambridge International AS & A Level syllabus
- Revise efficiently, with concise summaries of key terms and points, arranged by topic and linked to the ‘In Context’ Student Book
- Explore exam strategies and learn to avoid common mistakes using worked examples and examiner tips
- Test understanding via exam-style questions, with answers available on the accompanying support site
- Consolidate learning with focused revision checklists at the end of every unit
- Atoms, molecules and stoichiometry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- States of matter
- Chemical energetics
- Reaction kinetics
- Chemical periodicity
- Group 2
- Group 17
- Transition elements
- Nitrogen and sulfur
- An introduction to organic chemistry
- Halogen derivatives
- Hydroxy compounds
- Carbonyl compounds
- Carboxylic acids and derivatives
- Nitrogen compounds
- Analytical techniques
- Organic synthesis
- Practical assessment
- Exam-style questions
Free download Exam Success in Chemistry for Cambridge International AS & A Level authored by Philippa Gardom Hulme in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.