Cambridge International As and A Level Chemistry Revision Guide is edited by David Bevan and published by Hodder Education, UK in 2011. This book is intended to help you to prepare for your University of Cambridge International AS and A level chemistry examinations. It is a revision guide, which you can use alongside your usual textbook as you work through your course, and also towards the end when you are revising for your examination.
The CIE A Level Chemistry Revision Guide has four main sections:
- This Introduction contains an overview of the AS and A2 chemistry courses and how they are assessed, some advice on revision and advice on the question papers.
- The Content Guidance provides a summary of the facts and concepts that you need to know for the AS and A2 chemistry examinations.
- The Experimental Skills section explains the data-handling skills you will need to answer some of the questions in the written papers. It also explains the practical skills that you will need in order to do well in the practical examination.
- The Questions and Answers section contains practice examination papers for you to try. There is also a set of students’ answers for each question, with comments from an examiner.
Table of Contents
- About this guide
- The syllabus
- Scientific language
- The examination
- Atoms, molecules and stoichiometry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- States of matter
- Chemical energetics
- Reaction kinetics
- Chemical periodicity
- Group chemistry
- The transition elements
- Nitrogen and sulfur
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Halogen and hydroxy compounds
- Carbonyl compounds
- Carboxylic acid and their derivatives
- Nitrogen Compounds
- Applications of chemistry
Experimental Skills & Investigations
- Paper 3: AS practical paper
- Paper 5: A2 assessment
Questions & Answers
- About this section
- AS exemplar paper
- A2 exemplar paper
- ‘Try this yourself’ answers
Free download CIE As and A Level Chemistry Revision Guide in pdf from following download link.
File Size: 10.2 MB, Pages: 273. Kindly read Disclaimer.
After clicking on download button your download will be started automatically.
I can’t find the download link. kindly send me the link.
Please follow these instructions https://chemistry.com.pk/download-instructions/
Link is blocked
Dear just follow the given instructions to unlock the download links.
Thank you very much, l got Dadid Bevan
please send me a link to download
Dear just follow the given instructions to get download links.
Sr.please send me a link to download for Hodder
Ok dear we sent you an email. Kindly check your email inbox.
Please upload Cambridge international as and a chemistry Coursebook
What kind of problem are you facing? Everything is working fine from our end.
whats da link
I cant download this. Can someone helps me please? 🙁
do yo know a similar one for physics
badly needs to download International AS and A Level Physics Revision Guide
i love this website..
This website is a treasure to all students taking Chemistry. Thank you for sharing free books of knowledge with us. This could have made my AS Level life much, much easier if I found this earlier. Sadly tomorrow is already my school test. T_T
My chemistry exam is on the day after tomorrow. :'( Wish I had found this at least a month ago…
this site is of great importance
It’s working fine, just support them by making “like” the Facebook page and download, link will be unlocked :)… it’s too easy… good luck
CANT DOWNLOAD PLEASE
I too could not download it but any of the book….
Just support them by liking their Facebook page from your browser and download link will be unlocked 🙂
I could not able to download. Kindly help me in this regards.
It’s a good well done guys keep it up