Free download Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity (9th edition) authored by John C. Kotz, Paul M. Treichel, John R. Townsend and David A. Treichel in pdf.
The first edition of this book was conceived over 30 years ago. Since that time there have been eight editions, and over 1 million students worldwide have used the book to begin their study of chemistry.
Over the years, and the many editions, our goals have remained the same: to provide a broad overview of the principles of chemistry, the reactivity of the chemical elements and their compounds, and the applications of chemistry. To reach these goals, we have tried to show the close relation between the observations chemists make of chemical and physical changes in the laboratory and in nature and the way these changes are viewed at the atomic and molecular levels.
This textbook is designed for students interested in further study in science, whether that science is chemistry, biology, engineering, geology, physics, or related subjects. Our assumption is that students in a course using this book have had some preparation in algebra and in general science. Although undeniably helpful, a previous exposure to chemistry is neither assumed nor required.
Part One: The Basic Tools of Chemistry
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- The Tools of Quantitative Chemistry
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Chemical Reactions
- Stoichiometry: Quantitative Information about Chemical Reactions
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Energy and Chemical Reactions
Part Two: Atoms and Molecules
- The Structure of Atoms
- The Structure of Atoms and Periodic Trends
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure: Orbital Hybridization and Molecular Orbitals
Part Three: States of Matter
- Gases and Their Properties
- Intermolecular Forces and Liquids
- The Solid State
- Solutions and Their Behavior
Part Four: The Control of Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics: The Rates of Chemical Reactions
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Equilibria
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: The Chemistry of Acids and Bases
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Other Aspects of Aqueous Equilibria
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Entropy and Free Energy
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Electron Transfer Reactions
Part Five: The Chemistry of The Elements
- Environmental Chemistry—Earth’s Environment, Energy, and Sustainability
- The Chemistry of the Main Group Elements
- The Chemistry of the Transition Elements
- Carbon: Not Just Another Element
- Nuclear Chemistry
Free download Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity (9th edition) authored by John C. Kotz, Paul M. Treichel, John R. Townsend and David A. Treichel in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Introduction to Chemical Principles (11th edition) written by H. Stephen Stoker in pdf.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.