Free download Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity (10th edition) written by John C Kotz, Paul M. Treichel, John Townsend and David Treichel in pdf.
Through its many editions, Chemistry & Chemical Reactivity has had two broad themes: Chemical Reactivity and Bonding and Molecular Structure. The chapters on Principles of Reactivity introduce the factors that lead chemical reactions to be successful in converting reactants to products: common types of reactions, the energy involved in reactions, and the factors that affect the speed of a reaction.
One reason for the enormous advances in chemistry and molecular biology in the last several decades has been an understanding of molecular structure. The sections of the book on Principles of Bonding and Molecular Structure lay the groundwork for understanding these developments. Particular attention is paid to an understanding of the structural aspects of such biologically important molecules as hemoglobin, proteins, and DNA.
Part One: The Basic Tools of Chemistry
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Chemical Reactions
- Stoichiometry: Quantitative Information about Chemical Reactions
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Energy and Chemical Reactions
Part Two: Atoms and Molecules
- The Structure of Atoms
- The Structure of Atoms and Periodic Trends
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure: Orbital Hybridization and Molecular Orbitals
Part Three: States of Matter
- Gases and Their Properties
- Intermolecular Forces and Liquids
- The Solid State
- Solutions and Their Behavior
Part Four: The Control Of Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics: The Rates of Chemical Reactions
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Equilibria
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: The Chemistry of Acids and Bases
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Other Aspects of Aqueous Equilibria
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Entropy and Free Energy
- Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Electron Transfer Reactions
Part Five: The Chemistry Of The Elements
- Environmental Chemistry—Earth’s Environment, Energy, and Sustainability
- The Chemistry of the Main Group Elements
- The Chemistry of the Transition Elements
- Carbon: Not Just Another Element
- Nuclear Chemistry
Free download Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity (10th edition) written by John C. Kotz, Paul M. Treichel, John R. Townsend and David A. Treichel in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity (8th edition) written by John C. Kotz, Paul M. Treichel and John R. Townsend in pdf.
- Chemical Principles (8th Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste
- Chemical Principles: The Quest for Insight (7th Edition) By Peter Atkins, Loretta Jones and Leroy Laverman
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.