Free download Arrow Pushing in Inorganic Chemistry: A Logical Approach to the Chemistry of the Main Group Elements written by Abhik Ghosh and Steffen Berg in pdf.
Arrow Pushing in Inorganic Chemistry is designed as a companion to a standard inorganic text. In general, we have devoted one chapter to each group of the main-group elements. Each chapter in this book is designed to supplement the corresponding chapter in a regular inorganic text. A student using this book is expected to have taken general chemistry and a good, introductory course in organic chemistry at the university level.
Key prerequisites include elementary structure and bonding theory, a good command of Lewis structures, VSEPR theory, elementary thermodynamics (as usually outlined in general chemistry), simple acid–base calculations, basic organic nomenclature, and a good but elementary understanding of organic mechanisms.
- A Collection of Basic Concepts
- The s-Block Elements: Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals
- Group 13 Elements
- Group 14 Elements
- The Heavier Pnictogens
- Group 16 Elements: The Chalcogens
- The Halogens
- The Noble Gases
Free download Arrow Pushing in Inorganic Chemistry: A Logical Approach to the Chemistry of the Main Group Elements written by Abhik Ghosh and Steffen Berg in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 15.9 MB. Pages: 347. Download Instructions. Kindly read the disclaimer.
You may also like to free download
- Arrow Pushing in Organic Chemistry – An Easy Approach to Understanding Reaction Mechanisms written by Daniel E. Levy in pdf.
- Shriver & Atkins’ Inorganic Chemistry (5th edition) By Peter Atkins, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke, Mark Weller, Fraser Armstrong and Michael Hagerman
- Practical Approaches To Biological Inorganic Chemistry (2nd Edition) By Robert R. Crichton and Ricardo O. Louro
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.