Free download Physical Chemistry Thermodynamics, Statistical Thermodynamics, and Kinetics (4th global edition) authored by Thomas Engel and Philip Reid in pdf.
The fourth edition of Thermodynamics, Statistical Thermodynamics, and Kinetics includes many changes to the presentation and content at both a global and chapter level. These updates have been made to enhance the student learning experience and update the discussion of research areas.
At the global level, changes that readers will see throughout the textbook include:
• Review of relevant mathematics skills. One of the primary reasons that students experience physical chemistry as a challenging course is that they find it difficult to transfer skills previously acquired in a mathematics course to their physical chemistry course.
To address this issue, contents of the third edition’s Math Supplement have been expanded and split into 4 two- to seven-page Math Essentials, which are inserted at appropriate places throughout this book, just before the math skills are required. Our
intent in doing so is to provide “just-in-time” math help and to enable students to refresh math skills specifically needed in the following chapter.
• Concept and Connection. New Concept and Connection features have been added to each chapter to present students with a quick visual summary of the most important ideas within the chapter. In each chapter, approximately 10–15 of the most important concepts and/or connections are highlighted in the margins.
- Fundamental Concepts of Thermodynamics
- Heat, Work, Internal Energy, Enthalpy, and the First Law of Thermodynamics
- The Importance of State Functions: Internal Energy and Enthalpy
- Entropy and the Second and Third Laws of Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- The Properties of Real Gases
- Phase Diagrams and the Relative Stability of Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Ideal and Real Solutions
- Electrolyte Solutions
- Electrochemical Cells, Batteries, and Fuel Cells
- The Boltzmann Distribution
- Ensemble and Molecular Partition Functions
- Statistical Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Transport Phenomena
- Elementary Chemical Kinetics
- Complex Reaction Mechanisms
Free download Physical Chemistry Thermodynamics, Statistical Thermodynamics, and Kinetics (4th global edition) authored by Thomas Engel and Philip Reid in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Physical Chemistry (4th edition) authored by Robert J. Silbey, Robert A. Alberty and Moungi G. Bawendi in pdf OR Physical Chemistry (2nd edition) authored by David W. Ball in pdf.
Free download hundreds of well-known chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.