Free download General Chemistry authored by William J. Vining, Susan M. Young, Roberta Day, and Beatrice Botch in pdf.
In this first-year course you will learn about atoms and how they form molecules and other larger structures. You will use molecular structure and the ways atoms bond together to explain the chemical and physical properties of matter on the molecular and bulk scales, and in many cases, you will learn to predict these behaviors.
One of the most challenging and rewarding aspects of chemistry is that we describe and predict bulk, human scale properties through an understanding of particles that are so very tiny they cannot be seen even with the most powerful optical microscope. So, when we see things happen in the world, we translate and imagine what must be occurring to the molecules that we can’t ever see.
Our integrated approach is designed to be one vehicle in your learning; it represents a new kind of learning environment built by making the best uses of traditional written explanations, with interactive activities to help you learn the central concepts of chemistry and how to use those concepts to solve a wide variety of useful and chemically important problems.
These readings and activities will represent your homework and as such you will find that your book is your homework, and your homework is your book. In this regard, the interactive reading assignments contain integrated active versions of important figures and tables, reading comprehension questions, and suites of problem-solving examples that give you step-by-step tutorial help, recorded “video solutions” to important problems, and practice problems with rich feedback that allow you to practice a problem type multiple times using different chemical examples.
- Chemistry: Matter on the Atomic Scale
- Elements and Compounds
- Chemical Reactions and Solution Stoichiometry
- Electromagnetic Radiation and the Electronic Structure of the Atom
- Electron Configurations and the Properties of Atoms
- Covalent Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Theories of Chemical Bonding
- Intermolecular Forces and the Liquid State
- The Solid State
- Chemical Mixtures: Solutions and Other Mixtures
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Advanced Acid–Base Equilibria
- Precipitation and Lewis Acid–Base Equilibria
- Thermodynamics: Entropy and Free Energy
- Organic Chemistry
- Applying Chemical Principles to the Main-Group Elements
- The Transition Metals
- Nuclear Chemistry
Free download General Chemistry authored by William J. Vining, Susan M. Young, Roberta Day, and Beatrice Botch in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 42.7 MB. Pages: 882. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
You may also like to free download
- General Chemistry: Atoms First (2nd edition) written by John E. McMurry and Robert C. Fay in pdf.
- Chemistry in Quantitative Language – Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations By Christopher O. Oriakhi
- Chemistry in Quantitative Language: Fundamentals of General Chemistry Calculations (2nd Edition) By Christopher O. Oriakhi
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.