Chemistry In The Laboratory (7th Edition) is written by James M. Postma (California State University, Chico), Julian L. Roberts (University of Redlands) and J. Leland Hollenberg (University of Redlands) and published by W. H. Freeman and Company New York in 2010.
Table of Contents
- Matter and Energy; Elements and Atoms; Compounds
- The Nomenclature of Compounds Study Assignment A
- Moles and Molar Masses; Determination of Chemical Formulas
- Mixtures and Solutions
- Chemical Equations
- Aqueous Solutions and Precipitation Study Assignment A,
- Acids and Bases; Redox Reactions
- Reaction Stoichiometry; Limiting Reactants
- Atoms: The Quantum World
- Chemical Bonds, Study Assignment B
- Molecular Shape and Structure
- The Properties of Gases
- Liquids and Solids
- Inorganic Materials
- Thermodynamics: The First Law
- Thermodynamics: The Second and Third Laws
- Physical Equilibria
- Chemical Equilibria
- Acids and Bases
- Aqueous Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics and the Elements: The First Four
- Main Groups
- The Elements: The Last Four Main Groups
- The d Block: Metals in Transition
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry I: The Hydrocarbons
- Organic Chemistry II: Functional Groups
Free download Chemistry In The Laboratory (7th Edition) by James M. Postma, Julian L. Roberts and J. Leland Hollenberg by clicking on below download button. This is an external download link. The link is tested and found free from viruses.
Size: 5 MB. Please Read Disclaimer First.
After opening download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open than click on Download to save this book.