Free download Inorganic Chemistry (4th Edition) written by Catherine E. Housecroft and Alan G. Sharpe in pdf.
As per authors, “Like previous editions of this popular, internationally recognized text, the fourth edition of Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry, bioinorganic chemistry and applications, including catalysis, industrial processes and inorganic materials. Maintaining students’ attention during discussions of the descriptive chemistry of the elements requires effort on the part of the lecturer. Towards this end, Inorganic Chemistry makes extensive use of highly illustrated boxed material to emphasize the roles of inorganic elements and compounds in our everyday lives and in biology, medicine, the environment and industry. The inclusion of up to date literature references allows readers to readily explore the topics further.
The eye-catching topic boxes achieve their aim of bringing inorganic chemistry alive. Just as important is boosting the intellectual confidence of students. Inorganic Chemistry achieves this through large numbers of worked examples, self-study exercises and end-of-chapter problems. The latter are organized in three sections: problems that focus on specific aspects of a given chapter, overview problems and a set of problems (‘inorganic chemistry matters’) that link inorganic chemistry to applications and topical research issues. These last problem sets are new to the fourth edition and aim to test students’ knowledge in a manner that links the theme of a chapter to the real world.”
- Basic concepts: atoms
- Basic concepts: molecules
- Introduction to molecular symmetry
- Experimental techniques
- Bonding in polyatomic molecules
- Structures and energetics of metallic and ionic solids
- Acids, bases and ions in aqueous solution
- Reduction and oxidation
- Non-aqueous media
- Group 1: the alkali metals
- The group 2 metals
- The group 13 elements
- The group 14 elements
- The group 15 elements
- The group 16 elements
- The group 17 elements
- The group 18 elements
- d-Block metal chemistry: general considerations
- d-Block metal chemistry: coordination complexes
- d-Block metal chemistry: the first row metals
- d-Block metal chemistry: the heavier metals
- Organometallic compounds of s- and p-block elements
- Organometallic compounds of d-block elements
- Catalysis and some industrial processes
- d-Block metal complexes: reaction mechanisms
- The f-block metals: lanthanoids and actinoids
- Inorganic materials and nanotechnology
- The trace metals of life
Free download Inorganic Chemistry (4th Edition) written by Catherine E. Housecroft and Alan G. Sharpe in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download
- Inorganic Chemistry (7th Edition) written by Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke and Fraser Armstrong in pdf.
- Inorganic Chemistry (5th Edition) By Catherine E. Housecroft and Alan G. Sharpe
- Inorganic Chemistry (5th Edition) By Gary L. Miessler, Paul J. Fischer and Donald A. Tarr
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.