Free download Physical Chemistry written by R. L. Madan in pdf published in 2015.
This text on Physical Chemistry encourages users to understand rather than just rote learning. Simple and lucid language has been used to explain principles and practices. The coverage spans large variety of topics including Gaseous State, Liquid State, Solid State, Colloidal State, Chemical Kinetics, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Distribution Law, Electrochemistry, Atomic Structure and Wave Mechanics, Spectroscopy, Photochemistry, Polymers and Nuclear Chemistry.
• Latest IUPAC notations and SI units used
• More than 1200 stepwise solved problems and numerical problems
• Special features such as interesting facts, common pitfalls, key terms
- Basic Concepts
- Mathematical Concepts and Computers
- Gaseous State
- The Liquid State
- The Solid State
- Colloidal State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Phase Equilibria and Phase Rule
- Distribution Law
- Atomic Structure and Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics and Chemical Bonding
- Physical Properties and Molecular Structure
- Liquid-Liquid Mixtures
- Dilute Solutions and Colligative Properties
- Nuclear Chemistry
Free download Physical Chemistry written by R. L. Madan in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download Principles of General, Organic and Biological Chemistry written by Janice Gorzynski Smith in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.