Free download Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach (second edition) in pdf written by Stuart Warren (Chemistry Department, Cambridge University, UK) and Paul Wyatt (School of Chemistry, University of Bristol, UK) and published by Wiley and Sons Inc. in 2008.
Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach, 2nd Edition introduces this important technique, to help students to design their own organic syntheses. There are forty chapters: those on the synthesis of given types of molecules alternate with strategy chapters in which the methods just learnt are placed in a wider context. The synthesis chapters cover many ways of making each type of molecule starting with simple aromatic and aliphatic compounds with one functional group and progressing to molecules with many functional groups. The strategy chapters cover questions of selectivity, protection, stereochemistry, and develop more advanced thinking via reagents specifically designed for difficult problems.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Planning Organic Syntheses
- Synthons and Reagents: Aromatic Compounds
- Strategy I: The Order of Events
- One-Group C-X Disconnections
- Two-Group C-X Disconnections
- Strategy III
- Amine Synthesis
- Protecting Groups
- One Group C-C Disconnections I: Alcohols
- General Strategy A: Choosing Disconnections
- Stereoselectivity A
- One Group C-C Disconnections II: Carbonyl Compounds
- Alkene Synthesis
- Strategy VII: Use of Acetylenes
- Strategy VIII: Carbonyl Condensations
- 1,3-diCO Compounds.
- Control in C=O Condensations
- 1,5-diCO Compounds
- Nitro Groups
- 1,2-diCO Compounds
- 1,4-diCO Compounds
- 1,6-diCO Compounds
- Strategy of C=O Disconnections
- Saturated Heterocycles
- Four-Membered Rings
- Five-Membered Rings
- Pericyclic Reactions
- Six-Membered Rings
- Strategy of Ring Synthesis
- Stereoselectivity B
- Aromatic Heterocycles
- Advanced Strategy
Free download Organic Synthesis The Disconnection Approach second edition written by Stuart Warren and Paul Wyatt in pdf from following external download link.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Organic Synthesis: Strategy and Control By Paul Wyatt and Stuart Warren in pdf.
- Organic Chemistry (6th Edition) By Robbert T.Morrison and Robert N. Boyd
- Organic Chemistry (6th Edition) By William H. Brown, Christopher S. Foote, Brent L. Iverson and Eric V. Anslyn
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.