Free Download Solutions Manual to Accompany Clayden Organic Chemistry (2nd edition) authored by Jonathan Clayden and Stuart Warren, published by Oxford University Press.
The solutions manual to accompany Organic Chemistry provides fully explained solutions to all the problems that are featured in the second edition of Organic Chemistry.
- Detailed worked solutions to all of the problems in the text.
- Brief explanations describing the purpose of each problem and the rationale behind the solutions.
- Helpful notes in the margin highlighting important principles and directing students to further information in the chemical literature.
Intended for students and instructors alike, the manual provides helpful comments and friendly advice to aid understanding, and is an invaluable resource wherever Organic Chemistry is used for teaching and learning.
About the Author
Jonathan Clayden is a Professor of Organic Chemistry at the University of Manchester, where he and his research group work on the construction of molecules with defined shapes – in particular those where control of conformation and limitation of flexibility is important. Jonathan was awarded a BA (Natural Sciences) from Churchill College, Cambridge before completing his PhD with Stuart Warren, also at the University of Cambridge. He has been at the University of Manchester since 1994.Stuart Warren is a former lecturer in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Churchill College, Cambridge. A graduate of Trinity College, Cambridge, Stuart completed his
Stuart Warren is a former lecturer in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Churchill College, Cambridge. A graduate of Trinity College, Cambridge, Stuart completed his PhD at Cambridge with Malcolm Clark before carrying out post-doctoral research at Harvard University. He became a teaching fellow at Churchill College in 1971, and remained a lecturer and researcher at Cambridge until his retirement in 2006.
Free Download Solutions Manual to Accompany Clayden Organic Chemistry (second edition) in pdf by Jonathan Clayden and Stuart Warren.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download:
- Organic Chemistry (2nd edition) By Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves and Stuart Warren
- Student Study Guide and Solution Manual for Organic Chemistry (4th Ed.) By David R. Klein
- Study Guide and Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry (8th Ed.) By Paula Yurkanis Bruice
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.