Free download Topical Revision Notes Chemistry O Level written by Samantha L. Ellis in pdf.
As per author, O Level Chemistry Topical Revision Notes has been written in accordance with the latest syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education (Singapore).
This book is divided into 23 topics, each covering a topic as laid out in the syllabus. Important concepts are highlighted in each topic, with relevant examples and diagrams to help students learn how to apply theoretical knowledge. We believe this book will be of great help to teachers teaching the subject and students preparing for their O Level Chemistry examination.”
- Topic 1 Kinetic Particle Theory
- Topic 2 Experimental Techniques
- Topic 3 Methods of Purification
- Topic 4 Elements and Compounds
- Topic 5 Atoms and Ions
- Topic 6 Chemical Bonding
- Topic 7 Structure of Matter
- Topic 8 Writing Formulae and Equations
- Topic 9 Stoichiometry and Mole Concept
- Topic 10 Acids and Bases
- Topic 11 Salts
- Topic 12 Oxidation and Reduction
- Topic 13 Metals
- Topic 14 Electrolysis
- Topic 15 Periodic Table
- Topic 16 Energy Changes
- Topic 17 Speed of Reaction
- Topic 18 Ammonia
- Topic 19 Air and Atmosphere
- Topic 20 Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- Topic 21 Alkanes and Alkenes
- Topic 22 Alcohols and Carboxylic Acids
- Topic 23 Macromolecules
Free download Topical Revision Notes Chemistry O Level written by Samantha L. Ellis in pdf from following downloading links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook by Roger Norris, Lawrie Ryan and David Acaster in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.