Free download Organic Chemistry (3rd Edition) written by David Klein in pdf published in 2017.
As per author, “Peer review played a very strong role in the development of the first and second editions of Organic Chemistry. Specifically, the first edition manuscript was reviewed by nearly 500 professors and over 5,000 students, and the second edition manuscript was based on comments received from 300 professors and 900 students. In preparing the third edition, peer review has played an equally prominent role. We have received a tremendous amount of input from the market, including surveys, class tests, diary reviews, and phone interviews. All of this input has been carefully culled and has been instrumental in identifying the focus of the third edition.
New Features in the Third Edition
• A new chapter on organometallic reactions covers modern synthetic techniques, including Stille coupling, Suzuki coupling, Negishi coupling, the Heck reaction, and alkene metathesis.
• Substitution and elimination reactions have been combined into one chapter. This chapter (Chapter 7) also features a new section covering the preparation and reactions of alkyl tosylates, as well as a new section covering kinetic isotope effects. In addition, a new section introducing retrosynthesis has been added to the end of the chapter, so that synthesis and retrosynthesis are now introduced much earlier.”
- A Review of General Chemistry: Electrons, Bonds, and Molecular Properties
- Molecular Representations
- Acids and Bases
- Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
- Chemical Reactivity and Mechanisms
- Alkyl Halides: Nucleophilic Substitution and Elimination Reactions
- Addition Reactions of Alkenes
- Radical Reactions
- Alcohols and Phenols
- Ethers and Epoxides; Thiols and Sulfides
- Infrared Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Conjugated Pi Systems and Pericyclic Reactions
- Aromatic Compounds
- Aromatic Substitution Reactions
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives
- Alpha Carbon Chemistry: Enols and Enolates
- Introduction to Organometallic Compounds
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Synthetic Polymers
Free download Organic Chemistry (3rd Edition) written by David Klein in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download Organic Chemistry (12th edition) written by T.W. Graham Solomons, Craig B. Fryhle and Scott A. Snyder in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.