Free download Organic Chemistry – Mechanistic Patterns written by William Ogilvie, Nathan Ackroyd, C. Scott Browning, Ghislain Deslongchamps, Felix Lee and Effie Sauer in pdf.
Organic Chemistry: Mechanistic Patterns is the very first introductory organic chemistry title that holistically focuses on a mechanistic approach; an approach that has proven to achieve a deeper understanding of chemical reactivity. This mechanistic approach to the dynamic world of organic chemistry visualizes reactivity as a collection of patterns in electron movement, making it possible for students to describe why a reaction occurred.
Recognizing patterns of electron flow between seemingly different reactions can allow students to predict how a chemical will react, even if they have never seen a particular reaction before. The text takes great care to establish a progression of reactivity, from simple to complex, introducing functional groups as necessary, while focusing on the reaction at hand rather than the various things that each functional group does. Together, we seek to open students’ eyes to the dynamic world of organic chemistry with a more powerful and systematic approach to learning.
- Carbon and Its Compounds
- Anatomy of an Organic Molecule
- Molecules in Motion: Conformations by Rotations
- Stereochemistry: Three-Dimensional Structure in Molecules
- Organic Reaction Mechanism: Using Curved Arrows to Analyze Reaction Mechanisms
- Acids and Bases
- Bonds as Electrophiles: Reactions of Carbonyls and Related Functional Groups
- Bonds as Nucleophiles: Reactions of Alkenes, Alkynes, Dienes, and Enols
- Conjugation and Aromaticity
- Synthesis Using Aromatic Materials: Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution and Directed Ortho Metalation
- Displacement Reactions on Saturated Carbons: SN1 and SN2 Substitution Reactions
- Formation of Bonds by Elimination Processes: Elimination and Oxidation Reactions
- Structure Determination I: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Structure Determination II: Mass Spectrometry and Infrared Spectroscopy
- Bond Electrophiles Connected to Leaving Groups: Carboxylic Acid Derivatives and Their Reactions
- Bonds with Hidden Leaving Groups: Reactions of Acetals and Related Compounds
- Carbonyl-Based Nucleophiles: Aldol, Claisen, Wittig, and Related Enolate Reactions
- Selectivity and Reactivity in Enolate Reactions: Control of Stereoselectivity and Regioselectivity
- Radicals: Halogenation, Polymerization, and Reduction Reactions
- Reactions Controlled by Orbital Interactions: Ring Closures, Cycloadditions, and Rearrangements
Free download Organic Chemistry – Mechanistic Patterns written by William Ogilvie, Nathan Ackroyd, C. Scott Browning, Ghislain Deslongchamps, Felix Lee and Effie Sauer in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Introduction to General, Organic and Biochemistry (12th edition) written by Frederick A. Bettelheim, William H. Brown, Mary K. Campbell, Shawn O. Farrell, Omar J. Torres and Sara Madsen.
- Pushing Electrons: A Guide for Students of Organic Chemistry (4th Edition) By Daniel P. Weeks & Arthur H. Winter
- Laboratory Techniques in Organic Chemistry (4th Edition) Supporting Inquiry-Driven Experiments By Jerry R. Mohrig, David G. Alberg, Gretchen E. Hofmeister, Paul F. Schatz and Christina Noring Hammond
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.