Free download CHEMISTRY: The Molecular Nature of Matter (6th edition) written by Neil D. Jespersen, James E. Brady and Alison Hyslop in pdf.
This textbook represents a significant revision of the fifth edition of Chemistry: Matter and Its Changes by James E. Brady, Frederick Senese, and Neil D. Jespersen. A new title was chosen to more closely reflect the increased emphasis that we have placed on the intimate relationship that exists between structure at the submicroscopic molecular level and the observable macroscopic properties of matter.
In this edition, it is our pleasure to have Neil Jespersen take on the role of lead author. Neil is a respected educator and an award-winning teacher who has more than proven himself in his role as a contributing author on the previous edition. We are fortunate to have him take the helm, and we are confident in his ability to carry the text forward into future editions. It is also our pleasure to welcome Alison Hyslop to the author team. Alison is an inorganic chemist with more than 10 years of experience teaching graduate and undergraduate inorganic chemistry as well as general chemistry. She brings to the team a commitment to excellence in teaching and an understanding of issues that stand in the way of student learning.
- Chemistry and the Atomic/Molecular View of Matter
- Scientific Measurements
- Elements, Compounds, and the Periodic Table
- The Mole and Stoichiometry
- Molecular View of Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Oxidation–Reduction Reactions
- Energy and Chemical Change
- The Quantum Mechanical Atom
- The Basics of Chemical Bonding
- Theories of Bonding and Structure
- Properties of Gases
- Intermolecular Attractions and the Properties of Liquids and Solids
- Mixtures at the Molecular Level: Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases, A Molecular Look
- Acid–Base Equilibria in Aqueous Solutions
- Solubility and Simultaneous Equilibria
- Nuclear Reactions and Their Role in Chemistry
- Metal Complexes
- Organic Compounds, Polymers, and Biochemicals
Free download CHEMISTRY: The Molecular Nature Of Matter (6th edition) written by Neil D. Jespersen, James E. Brady and Alison Hyslop in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 44.6 MB. Pages: 1230. Download Instructions. Kindly read the disclaimer.
You can also buy CHEMISTRY: The Molecular Nature Of Matter (7th Edition) By Neil D. Jespersen, James E. Brady and Alison Hyslop from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download
- CHEMISTRY A Molecular Approach (5th Edition) written by Nivaldo J. Tro in pdf.
- Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (3rd Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste
- Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity (8th edition) By John C. Kotz, Paul M. Treichel and John R. Townsend
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.