Free download Chemistry Principles and Reactions (8th edition) written by William L. Masterton and Cecile N. Hurley in pdf.
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND REACTIONS, 8e, provides a clear, concise presentation based on the authors’ more than 50 years of combined teaching experience. The book includes graded and concept-driven examples as well as examples that focus on molecular reasoning and understanding, as well as “Chemistry: Beyond the Classroom” essays that demonstrate the relevance of the concepts and highlight some of the most up-to-date uses of chemistry. A strong, enhanced art program helps readers visualize chemical concepts.
New to This Edition:
- MORE FLOWCHARTS: Owing to the enthusiastic response to them in the last edition, more flowcharts have been added and existing ones revised to help students visualize a pathway to follow for various topics.
- NEW AND INNOVATIVE EXAMPLE FORMAT: Clear, consistent, and easy to follow, the new Example format includes analysis, strategy, and solution sections after each individual part of the Example. Each example ends with an End Point, which provides additional insight into the problem.
- NEW “TALKING LABELS”: This edition moves relevant text from captions to talking labels within the art for a clearer presentation of visual images. Contemporary photographs, modern molecular models, and new concept flowcharts help further clarify key concepts.
- Matter and Measurements
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Mass Relations in Chemistry; Stoichiometry
- Reactions in Aqueous Solution
- Electronic Structure and the Periodic Table
- Covalent Bonding
- Liquids and Solids
- Rate of Reaction
- Gaseous Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Equilibria in Acid-Base Solutions
- Complex ion and Precipitation Equilibria
- Spontaneity of Reaction
- Nuclear Reactions
- Complex Ions and Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry of the Metals
- Chemistry of the Nonmetals
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic Polymers, Natural and Synthetic
Free download Chemistry Principles and Reactions (8th edition) written by William L. Masterton and Cecile N. Hurley in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Principles of Modern Chemistry (7th edition) written by David W. Oxtoby, H.P. Gillis and Alan Campion in pdf.
Download hundreds of Chemistry Books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.