Free download Chemistry The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change (9th edition) authored by Martin Silberberg & Patricia Amateis in pdf.
Chemistry is so crucial to an understanding of medicine and biology, environmental science, and many areas of engineering and industrial processing that it has become a requirement for an increasing number of academic majors. Furthermore, chemical principles lie at the core of some of the key societal issues we face in the 21st century dealing with climate change, finding new energy options, and supplying nutrition and curing disease on an ever more populated planet.
The ninth edition of Chemistry: The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change maintains its standard-setting position among general chemistry textbooks by evolving further to meet the needs of professor and student. The text still contains the most accurate molecular illustrations, consistent step-by-step worked problems, and an extensive collection of end-of-chapter problems.
And changes throughout this edition make the text more readable and succinct, the artwork more teachable and modern, and the design more focused and inviting. The three hallmarks that have made this text a market leader are now demonstrated in its pages more clearly than ever.
Chemistry deals with observable changes caused by unobservable atomic-scale events, requiring an appreciation of a size gap of mind-boggling proportions. One of the text’s goals coincides with that of so many instructors: to help students visualize chemical events on the molecular scale. Thus, concepts are explained first at the macroscopic level and then from a molecular point of view, with pedagogic illustrations always placed next to the discussions to bring the point home for today’s visually oriented students.
- Keys to Studying Chemistry: Definitions, Units, and Problem Solving
- The Components of Matter
- Stoichiometry of Formulas and Equations
- Three Major Classes of Chemical Reactions
- Gases and the Kinetic-Molecular Theory
- Thermochemistry: Energy Flow and Chemical Change
- Quantum Theory and Atomic Structure
- Electron Configuration and Chemical Periodicity
- Models of Chemical Bonding
- The Shapes of Molecules
- Theories of Covalent Bonding
- Intermolecular Forces: Liquids, Solids, and Phase Changes
- The Properties of Mixtures: Solutions and Colloids
- Periodic Patterns in the Main-Group Elements
- Organic Compounds and the Atomic Properties of Carbon
- Kinetics: Rates and Mechanisms of Chemical Reactions
- Equilibrium: The Extent of Chemical Reactions
- Acid-Base Equilibria
- Ionic Equilibria in Aqueous Systems
- Thermodynamics: Entropy, Free Energy, and Reaction Direction
- Electrochemistry: Chemical Change and Electrical Work
- The Elements in Nature and Industry
- Transition Elements and Their Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Reactions and Their Applications
Free download Chemistry The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change (9th edition) authored by Martin Silberberg & Patricia Amateis in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Chemistry The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change (9th edition) authored by Martin Silberberg & Patricia Amateis from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Chemistry The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change with Advanced Topics (8th Edition) written by Martin S. Silberberg and Patricia G. Amateis
- Principles of General, Organic, & Biological Chemistry (3rd Ed.) By Janice Gorzynski Smith
- CHEMISTRY: An Introduction to General, Organic and Biological Chemistry (13th Global Edition) By Karen C. Timberlake
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.