Dean’s Analytical Chemistry Handbook second edition (McGraw-Hill Handbooks) is written by Pradyot Patnaik and published by McGraw-Hill.
- offers a full range of analytical methods, including conventional wet and instrumental techniques
- preliminary separation methods
- statics in chemical analysis
Table of Contents
- Preliminary Operations of Analysis
- Preliminary Separation Methods
- Statistics in Chemical Analysis
- Gravimetric and Volumetric Analysis
- Chromatographic Methods
- Electronic Absorption and Luminescence Spectroscopy
- Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Methods
- Mass Spectrometry
- Radiochemical Methods
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and Electron Spin Resonance
- Magnetic Susceptibility
- Electroanalytical Methods
- Thermal Analysis
- Optical Activity and Rotatory Dispersion
- Elemental Analysis of Organic Compounds
- Determination of Functional Groups in Organic Compounds
- Analysis of Pesticides and Herbicides
- Analysis of Trace Pollutants in the Environment
- Air Analysis
- Mineral Analysis
Free download Dean’s Analytical Chemistry Handbook second edition written by Pradyot Patnaik from following download link. This is an external download link and we found it safe and viruses free.
Size: 8.64 MB. Kindly read Disclaimer first.
After you click on Download Button, your download will start automatically. If it doesn’t start then follow these instructions: After opening of download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open then click on Download to save this book.