Free download Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry (7th edition) written by John McMurry in pdf.
According to the author; This seventh edition of Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry addresses some of the changes that are occurring by placing a greater emphasis on the applications of organic chemistry, especially applications to medicine and agriculture. Many new examples of biological organic reactions have been added in this edition; Interlude boxes at the end of each chapter are rich in the chemistry of drugs and agrochemicals; and problem categories such as “In the Field” and “In the Medicine Cabinet” reinforce the emphasis on applications.
This book is written for a one-semester course in organic chemistry, where content must be comprehensive but to the point. Only those topics needed for a brief course are covered, yet the important pedagogical tools commonly found in larger books are also maintained. In this seventh edition, Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry continues its clear explanations, thought-provoking examples and problems, and the trademark vertical format for explaining reaction mechanisms.
The primary reason for preparing a new edition is to keep the book up-to-date, both in its scientific coverage and in its pedagogy. Global changes to the text for this new edition include:
• Writing has been revised at the sentence level.
• Chemical structures have been redrawn.
• Titles have been added to Worked Examples.
• Brief paragraphs titled “Why This Chapter” have been added to chapter introductions to explain the relevance of the chapter material to students.
• Many biologically oriented problems and examples have been added.
- Structure and Bonding; Acids and Bases
- Alkanes: The Nature of Organic Compounds
- Alkenes and Alkynes: The Nature of Organic Reactions
- Reactions of Alkenes and Alkynes
- Aromatic Compounds
- Stereochemistry at Tetrahedral Centers
- Organohalides: Nucleophilic Substitutions and Eliminations
- Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, and Their Sulfur Analogs
- Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition Reactions
- Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives: Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution Reactions
- Carbonyl Alpha-Substitution Reactions and Condensation Reactions
- Structure Determination
- Biomolecules: Carbohydrates
- Biomolecules: Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Biomolecules: Lipids and Nucleic Acids
- The Organic Chemistry of Metabolic Pathways
Free download Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry (7th edition) written by John McMurry in pdf. from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to download:
- Organic Chemistry (9th Edition) By John McMurry
- Organic Chemistry (10th Ed.) By John McMurry
- Organic Chemistry (12th edition) By T.W. Graham Solomons, Craig B. Fryhle and Scott A. Snyder
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Organic Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂