Free download Organic Chemistry (12th edition) written by T. W. Graham Solomons, Craig B. Fryhle and Scott A. Snyder in pdf published in 2016.
The 12th edition of Organic Chemistry continues Solomons, Fryhle and Snyder’s tradition of excellence in teaching and preparing students for success in the organic classroom and beyond.
A central theme of the authors’ approach to organic chemistry is to emphasize the relationship between structure and reactivity. To accomplish this, the content is organized in a way that combines the most useful features of a functional group approach with one largely based on reaction mechanisms. The authors’ philosophy is to emphasize mechanisms and their common aspects as often as possible, and at the same time, use the unifying features of functional groups as the basis for most chapters. The structural aspects of the authors’ approach show students what organic chemistry is. Mechanistic aspects of their approach show students how it works. And wherever an opportunity arises, the authors’ show students what it does in living systems and the physical world around us.
As per a user review “This textbook was an amazing follow up read to a honors chemistry textbook such as Chemistry by Stephen Zumdahl. With that context in mind, I really loved reading this textbook and thoroughly exploring the complex subject of organic chemistry. The book covers everything from the basics of organic chemistry to the most complicated, intricate topics such as the biological applications of such organic chemistry. The book includes diagrams, charts, tables, is arranged in an aesthetically pleasing way, and the writing style is fluid and relatively to read. Being easy to read was a huge plus for this textbook; being interested in the material is not easy if it is a struggle to read the text. Having said this, the only complaint I have with this textbook is that it does require quite a lot of previous knowledge. This makes sense, as the subject is an advanced level of chemistry, but it does make this book not suitable for most people.”
- The Basics Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Families of Carbon Compounds Functional Groups, Intermolecular Forces, and Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy
- Acids and Bases An Introduction to Organic Reactions and Their Mechanisms
- Nomenclature and Conformations of Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
- Stereochemistry Chiral Molecules
- Nucleophilic Reactions Properties and Substitution Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- Alkenes and Alkynes I Properties and Synthesis. Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- Alkenes and Alkynes II Addition Reactions
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectrometry Tools for Structure Determination
- Radical Reactions
- Alcohols and Ethers Synthesis and Reactions
- Alcohols from Carbonyl Compounds Oxidation–Reduction and Organometallic Compounds
- Conjugated Unsaturated Systems
- Aromatic Compounds
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
- Aldehydes and Ketones Nucleophilic Addition to the Carbonyl Group
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives Nucleophilic Addition–Elimination at the Acyl Carbon
- Reactions at the α Carbon of Carbonyl Compounds Enols and Enolates
- Condensation and Conjugate Addition Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds More Chemistry of Enolates
- Transition Metal Complexes Promoters of Key Bond-Forming Reactions
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Nucleic Acids and Protein Synthesis
Free download Organic Chemistry (12th edition) written by T. W. Graham Solomons, Craig B. Fryhle and Scott A. Snyder in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download Organic Chemistry (11th edition) written by T.W. Graham Solomons, Craig B. Fryhle and Scott A. Snyder in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.