Free download Organic Chemistry by Solomons and Fryhle (tenth edition) in pdf. written by T. W. Graham Solomons (University of South Florida) and Craig B. Fryhle (Pacific Lutheran University) and it is published by John Wiley and Sons Inc. in 2011.
The enduring features of this book have proven over the years to help students learn organic chemistry. The changes in 10th edition make organic chemistry even more accessible and relevant. Students who use the in-text learning aids, work the problems, and take advantage of the resources and practice available in WileyPLUS (an online teaching and learning solution) will be assured of success in organic chemistry.
This edition offers students many visually oriented tools to accommodate diverse learning styles. These include synthetic connections, concept maps, thematic mechanism review summaries, and the detailed mechanism for the reaction boxes already mentioned. It also offer helpful hints and richly annotated illustrations.
Table of Contents
- The Basics: Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Families of Carbon Compounds: Functional Groups, Intermolecular Forces, and Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy
- An Introduction to Organic Reactions and Their Mechanisms: Acids and Bases
- Nomenclature and Conformations of Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
- Stereochemistry: Chiral Molecules
- Ionic Reactions: Nucleophilic Substitution and Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- Alkenes and Alkynes I: Properties and Synthesis. Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- Alkenes and Alkynes II: Addition Reactions
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectrometry: Tools for Structure Determination
- Radical Reactions
- Alcohols and Ethers: Synthesis and Reaction
- Alcohols From Carbonyl Compounds: Oxidation–Reduction and Organometallic Compounds
- Conjugated Unsaturated Systems
- Aromatic Compounds
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
- Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition to the Carbonyl Group
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives: Nucleophilic Addition–Elimination at the Acyl Carbon
- Reactions at the α Carbon of Carbonyl Compounds: Enols and Enolates
- Condensation and Conjugate Addition Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds: More Chemistry of Enolates
- Phenols and Aryl Halides: Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Special Topic G Carbon-Carbon Bond-Forming and Other Reactions of Transition Metal Organometallic Compounds G-1
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Nucleic Acids and Protein Synthesis
Free download Organic Chemistry By Solomons and Fryhle (10th edition) in pdf from following external download links. These links are free from viruses.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Size: 84.5 MB. Pages: 1277. Kindly read Disclaimer.
You may also like to download 11th Edition of Organic Chemistry by T.W. Graham Solomons, Craig B. Fryhle and Scott A. Snyder.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book. 🙂
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂