Free download Chemistry (13th Edition) written by Raymond Chang and Jason Overby in pdf published in 2019.
Chang’s best-selling general chemistry textbook takes a traditional approach and is often considered a student and teacher favorite. The book features a straightforward, clear writing style and proven problem-solving strategies. It continues the tradition of providing a firm foundation in chemical concepts and principles while presenting a broad range of topics in a clear, concise manner.
The thirteenth edition follows the long tradition of sustaining a firm foundation in the concepts of chemical principles and instilling an appreciation of the important role chemistry plays in our daily lives. We believe that it is our responsibility to help both instructors and students in their pursuit of this goal by presenting a broad range of chemical topics in a logical format.
At all times, we strive to balance theory and application and to illustrate principles with applicable examples whenever possible. As in previous editions, our goal is to create a test that clearly and concisely explains abstract concepts yet comprehensive enough that students are prepared to make the move forward in the chemistry curriculum. Encouraging feedback from instructors and students alike reaffirm that this approach is effective.
A user’s review, “I need this text book for school. I can’t tell you much about the content and ease of reading, but it is what I needed. Just as an FYI, you will need a 3-4 inch binder for it. I squeezed it into a 3 inch Avery D ring binder, but really could have used a 4 inch binder. Another helpful hint is to purchase binder tabs to mark where each chapter is (the 31 binder tabs worked great – there were enough to mark the appendix, glossary and index too).”
- Chemistry: The Study of Change
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Periodic Relationships Among the Elements
- Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- Intermolecular Forces and Liquids and Solids
- Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry in the Atmosphere
- Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Transition Metals Chemistry and Coordination Compounds
- Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymers
Free download Chemistry (13th Edition) written by Raymond Chang and Jason Overby in pdf published from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 179.4 MB. Pages: 1169. Download Instructions. Kindly read the disclaimer.
You can also buy Chemistry (13th Edition) written by Raymond Chang and Jason Overby from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Chemistry (14th Edition) By Raymond Chang and Jason Overby
- Chemistry (10th Edition) By Kenneth W. Whitten, Raymond E. Davis, Larry Peck and George G. Stanley
- Chemistry (10th edition) written by Kenneth W. Whitten, Raymond E. Davis, Larry Peck and George G. Stanley in pdf.
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.
None of the links for dowloading the book is working.
All 3 download links are working perfectly.
Please follow these instructions https://chemistry.com.pk/download-instructions/
No , none of the links is working .
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we’ve updated the download links. Please try now to download this book. Thanks
Download link is not working
Download Link 3 is working perfectly. Thanks