Free download Organic Chemistry: Structure, Mechanism and Synthesis written by Robert J. Ouellette and J. David Rawn in pdf published in 2014.
Organic Chemistry provides a comprehensive discussion of the basic principles of organic chemistry in their relation to a host of other fields in both physical and biological sciences. This book is written based on the premise that there are no shortcuts in organic chemistry, and that understanding and mastery cannot be achieved without devoting adequate time and attention to the theories and concepts of the discipline. It lays emphasis on connecting the basic principles of organic chemistry to real world challenges that require analysis, not just recall.
This text covers topics ranging from structure and bonding in organic compounds to functional groups and their properties; identification of functional groups by infrared spectroscopy; organic reaction mechanisms; structures and reactions of alkanes and cycloalkanes; nucleophilic substitution and elimination reactions; conjugated alkenes and allylic systems; electrophilic aromatic substitution; carboxylic acids; and synthetic polymers. Throughout the book, principles logically evolve from one to the next, from the simplest to the most complex examples, with abundant connections between the text and real world applications. There are extensive examples of biological relevance, along with a chapter on organometallic chemistry not found in other standard references.
This book will be of interest to chemists, life scientists, food scientists, pharmacists, and students in the physical and life sciences.
- Contains extensive examples of biological relevance
- Includes an important chapter on organometallic chemistry not found in other standard references
- Extended, illustrated glossary
- Appendices on thermodynamics, kinetics, and transition state theory
- Structure and Bonding in Organic Compounds
- Functional Groups and Their Properties
- Introduction to Organic Reaction Mechanisms
- Alkanes and Cycloalkanes: Structures and Reactions
- Alkenes Structures and Properties
- Alkenes: Addition Reactions
- Haloalkanes and Alcohols: Introduction to Nucleophilic Substitution and
- Elimination Reactions
- Nucleophilic Substitution and Elimination Reactions
- Conjugated Alkenes and Allylic Systems
- Arenes and Aromaticity
- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Methods for Structure Determination Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectrometry
- Alcohols: Reactions and Synthesis
- Ethers and Epoxides
- Organometallic Chemistry of Transition Metal Elements and Introduction to Retrosynthesis
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition Reactions
- Carboxylic Acids
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- Condensation Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds
- Amines and Amides
- Aryl Halides, Phenols, and Anilines
- Pericyclic Reactions
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Synthetic Polymers
Free download Organic Chemistry: Structure, Mechanism and Synthesis written by Robert J. Ouellette and J. David Rawn in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download Chemistry: The Molecular Science (4th edition) written by John W. Moore, Conrad L. Stanitski and Peter C. Jurs in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.