Free download Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering (5th edition) written by H. Scott Fogler in pdf.
This book is intended for use as both an undergraduate-level and a graduate-level text in chemical reaction engineering. The level will depend on the choice of chapters, the Professional Reference Shelf (PRS) material (from the companion Web site) to be covered, and the type and degree of difficulty of problems assigned.
It was written with today’s students in mind. It provides instantaneous access to information; does not waste time on extraneous details; cuts right to the point; uses more bullets to make information easier to access; and includes new, novel problems on chemical reaction engineering (e.g., solar energy). It gives more emphasis to chemical reactor safety (Chapters 12 and 13) and alternative energy sources—solar (Chapters 3, 8, and 10) and biofuel production (Chapter 9).
The graduate material on topics such as effectiveness factors, non-ideal reactors, and residence time distribution is in Chapters 14–18 and now includes the software solutions for maximum mixedness and segregation models. A draft version of this book was class tested at the University of Michigan and other leading universities; then the text was further revised, taking into account the suggestions of more than 100 students. Much of the material was revised and reworked based on that feedback.
- Mole Balances
- Conversion and Reactor Sizing
- Rate Laws
- Isothermal Reactor Design: Conversion
- Isothermal Reactor Design: Moles and Molar Flow Rates
- Collection and Analysis of Rate Data
- Multiple Reactions
- Reaction Mechanisms, Pathways, Bioreactions, and Bioreactors
- Catalysis and Catalytic Reactors
- Non-Isothermal Reactor Design–The Steady State Energy Balance and Adiabatic PFR Applications
- Steady-State Non-Isothermal Reactor Design—Flow Reactors with Heat Exchange
- Unsteady-State Non-Isothermal Reactor Design
- Mass Transfer Limitations in Reacting Systems
- Diffusion and Reaction
- Residence Time Distributions of Chemical Reactors
- Predicting Conversion Directly from The Residence Time Distribution
- Models For Nonideal Reactors
Free download Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering (5th edition) written by H. Scott Fogler in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Chemistry Structure and Dynamics (5th edition) authored by James N. Spencer, George M. Bodner and Lyman H. Rickard in pdf.
Free download hundreds of well-known chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.