Free download The Mineral Fix: How to Optimize Your Mineral Intake for Energy, Longevity, Immunity, Sleep and More written by Dr. James DiNicolantonio and Siim Land in pdf.
Essential macronutrients include protein and fat, whereas the body can synthesize
glucose making dietary carbohydrates technically non-essential. However, this book focuses on micronutrients, specifically minerals. Just like with fats and protein, there are essential minerals that must be consumed otherwise we perish.
Another example of essential micronutrients are vitamins. There are minerals that are considered nonessential and yet if we are not obtaining enough of them in the diet this can lead to worse health outcomes. Thus, both essential and non-essential minerals are extremely important for health and longevity.
The criteria for essential nutrients were established in the 1960s and 1970s. It included the following requirements:
1. The element must be able to react with biological materials or form chelates.
2. The element must be ubiquitous in sea waters and the earth’s crust. In other words, it had to be present during the evolution of many organisms and the development of their essential functions.
3. The element must be present in a significant amount in living animals.
4. The element should be toxic only at extremely high intakes compared to regular nutritional intakes.
5. The body should have homeostatic mechanisms for regulating the element’s levels consistently.
6. Deficiencies in the element must have consistent and adverse effects on the body’s biological functions and this change is reversible or preventable with physiological intakes of the element.
- How Minerals Drive the Body’s Essential Processes
- Minerals Needed by the Body
- Superoxide Anions Drive Chronic Diseases and Minerals Are the Antidote
- Calcium, Magnesium, Hard Water and Your Heart
- Taking the Waters: Mineral Waters with Magnesium and Calcium
- Magnesium, Calcium and Phosphorus: Softening Up the Arteries and Hardening the Bones
- The History and Importance of Copper in the Diet
- Copper, Zinc and Iron
- Zinc for the Immune and Endocrine System
- Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism: The Sodium-Selenium- Iodine Connection
- Potassium, Sodium and Hypertension
- Boron and Other Possibly Essential Trace Minerals
- Sulfur, Glutathione and Organosulfur Compounds
- Chromium and Blood Sugar Management
- Manganese and Molybdenum: Hidden Player’s of the Body’s Antioxidant Defense
- Eating for the Minerals and Preventing Deficiencies
Free download The Mineral Fix: How to Optimize Your Mineral Intake for Energy, Longevity, Immunity, Sleep and More written by Dr. James DiNicolantonio and Siim Land in pdf from following downloads links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You can also buy The Mineral Fix: How to Optimize Your Mineral Intake for Energy, Longevity, Immunity, Sleep and More written by Dr. James DiNicolantonio and Siim Land from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download Exploring Chemical Analysis (5th edition) written by Daniel C. Harris in pdf.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.