Free download Applied Biopharmaceutics Pharmacokinetics (7th edition) written by Leon Shargel and Andrew B.C. Yu in pdf.
According to the writers, “The publication of this seventh edition of Applied Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics represents over three decades in print. Since the introduction of classic pharmacokinetics in the first edition, the discipline has expanded and evolved greatly.
The basic pharmacokinetic principles and biopharmaceutics now include pharmacogenetics, drug receptor theories, advances in membrane transports, and functional physiology. These advances are applied to the design of new active drug moieties, manufacture of novel drug products, and drug delivery systems. Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics play a key role in the development of safer drug therapy in patients, allowing individualizing dosage regimens and improving therapeutic outcomes.
The primary audience is pharmacy students enrolled in pharmaceutical science courses in pharmacokinetics and biopharmaceutics. This text fulfills course work offered in separate or combined courses in these subjects. Secondary audiences for this textbook are research, technological and development scientists in pharmaceutics, biopharmaceutics, and pharmacokinetics.
- Introduction to Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Mathematical Fundamentals in Pharmacokinetics
- One-Compartment Open Model: Intravenous Bolus Administration
- Multicompartment Models: Intravenous Bolus Administration
- Intravenous Infusion
- Drug Elimination, Clearance, and Renal Clearance
- Pharmacokinetics of Oral Absorption
- Multiple-Dosage Regimens
- Nonlinear Pharmacokinetics
- Physiologic Drug Distribution and Protein Binding
- Drug Elimination and Hepatic Clearance
- Pharmacogenetics and Drug Metabolism
- Physiologic Factors Related to Drug Absorption
- Biopharmaceutic Considerations in Drug Product Design and In Vitro Drug Product Performance
- Drug Product Performance, In Vivo: Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Biopharmaceutical Aspects of the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient and Pharmaceutical Equivalence
- Impact of Biopharmaceutics on Drug Product Quality and Clinical Efficacy
- Modified-Release Drug Products and Drug Devices
- Targeted Drug Delivery Systems and Biotechnological Products
- Relationship Between Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Application of Pharmacokinetics to Clinical Situations
- Application of Pharmacokinetics to Specific Populations: Geriatric, Obese, and Pediatric Patients
- Dose Adjustment in Renal and Hepatic Disease
- Empirical Models, Mechanistic Models, Statistical Moments, and Noncompartmental Analysis
Free download Applied Biopharmaceutics Pharmacokinetics (7th edition) written by Leon Shargel and Andrew B.C. Yu in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Applied Biopharmaceutics Pharmacokinetics (7th edition) written by Leon Shargel and Andrew B.C. Yu from Amazon by clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Foye’s Principles of Medicinal Chemistry (7th Ed.) By Thomas L. Lemke, David A. Williams, Victoria F. Roche and S. William Zito
- An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry (5th edition) written by Graham L. Patrick
- Clinical Chemistry (9th edition) authored by William J. Marshall, Marta Lapsley, Andrew Day and Kate Shipman
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.