Free download Physical Chemistry written by David W. Ball (Cleveland State University) in pdf. published by Brooks/Cole in 2011.
According to the author; Physical Chemistry is meant to be a textbook for the year-long, calculus-based physical chemistry course for science and engineering majors. It is meant to be used in its entirety, and it does not contain a lot of information (found in many other physical chemistry books) that undergraduate courses do not cover. There is some focus on mathematical manipulations because many students have forgotten how to apply calculus or could use the review.
Each chapter opens with a synopsis of what the chapter will cover. In other texts, the student reads along blindly, not knowing where all the derivations and equations are leading. Indeed, other texts have a summary at the end of the chapters. In this text, a summary is given at the beginning of the chapter so the students can see where they are going and why. Numerous examples are sprinkled throughout all of the chapters, and there is an emphasis on the units in a problem, which are just as important as the numbers.
- Gases and the Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics
- The First Law of Thermodynamics
- The Second and Third Laws of Thermodynamics
- Free Energy and Chemical Potential
- Introduction to Chemical Equilibrium
- Equilibria in Single-Component Systems
- Equilibria in Multiple-Component Systems
- Electrochemistry and Ionic Solutions
- Pre-Quantum Mechanics
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics: Model Systems and the Hydrogen Atom
- Atoms and Molecules
- Introduction to Symmetry in Quantum Mechanics
- Rotational and Vibrational Spectroscopy
- Introduction to Electronic Spectroscopy and Structure
- Introduction to Magnetic Spectroscopy
- Statistical Thermodynamics: Introduction
- More Statistical Thermodynamics
- The Kinetic Theory of Gases
- The Solid State: Crystals
Free download Physical Chemistry by David W. Ball in pdf. from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to download Atkins’ Physical Chemistry 8th Edition.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂