Free download Essentials of Medical Biochemistry with Clinical Cases (2nd edition) authored by N. V. Bhagavan and Chung-Eun Ha in pdf.
According to the authors, “Much of the content and concepts for the second edition of Essentials of Medical Biochemistry: With Clinical Cases were derived from the first edition, but this latest edition has been extensively re-designed in an effort to better integrate the principles of biochemistry into disciplines of basic and clinical sciences.
The goal is to foster a more comprehensive understanding of health and disease. We hope that we have accomplished this task by making the principles of biochemistry and molecular biology more clinically relevant and applicable. Unique features of this textbook include: for each chapter, a list of key points which outline the main concepts or questions that will be discussed in the chapter, followed by the text and a list of required readings in some chapters.
The text also includes supplemental references where appropriate, to encourage readers to continue learning beyond the chapter material. Most chapters include actual clinical cases with teaching points that pertain to the subject matter of the chapter. This textbook has also been revised to include the latest research on various aspects of biochemistry and molecular biology topics that have emerged since the first edition.”
- The Human Organism: Organ Systems, Cells, Organelles, and Our Microbiota
- Water, Acids, Bases, and Buffers
- Amino Acids
- Three-Dimensional Structure of Proteins and Disorders of Protein Misfolding
- Energetics of Biological Systems
- Enzymes and Enzyme Regulation
- Clinical Enzymology and Biomarkers of Tissue Injury
- Simple Carbohydrates
- Heteropolysaccharides: Glycoconjugates, Glycoproteins, and Glycolipids
- Connective Tissue: Fibrous and Nonfibrous Proteins and Proteoglycans
- Gastrointestinal Digestion and Absorption
- Carbohydrate Metabolism I: Glycolysis and the Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle
- Electron Transport Chain, Oxidative Phosphorylation, and Other Oxygen-Consuming Systems
- Carbohydrate Metabolism II: Gluconeogenesis, Glycogen Synthesis and Breakdown, and Alternative Pathways
- Protein and Amino Acid Metabolism
- Lipids I: Fatty Acids and Eicosanoids
- Lipids II: Phospholipids, Glycosphingolipids, and Cholesterol
- Lipids III: Plasma Lipoproteins
- Contractile Systems
- Perturbations of Energy Metabolism: Obesity and Diabetes Mellitus
- Structure and Properties of DNA
- DNA Replication, Repair, and Mutagenesis
- RNA and Protein Synthesis
- Regulation of Gene Expression
- Nucleotide Metabolism
- Metabolism of Iron and Heme
- Endocrine Metabolism I: Introduction and Signal Transduction
- Endocrine Metabolism II: Hypothalamus and Pituitary
- Endocrine Metabolism III: Adrenal Glands
- Endocrine Metabolism IV: Thyroid Gland
- Endocrine Metabolism V: Reproductive System
- Biochemistry of Hemostasis
- Mineral Metabolism
- Vitamin Metabolism
- Water, Electrolytes, and Acid–Base Balance
Free download Essentials of Medical Biochemistry with Clinical Cases (2nd edition) authored by N. V. Bhagavan and Chung-Eun Ha in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Essentials of Medical Biochemistry with Clinical Cases (3rd edition) authored by N. V. Bhagavan and Chung-Eun Ha from Amazon by clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Medical Biochemistry (5th edition) authored by John W. Baynes and Marek H. Dominiczak
- Medical Biochemistry (2nd edition) written by Antonio Blanco and Gustavo Blanco
- Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry – A Clinical Approach (6th edition) written by Michael Lieberman and Alisa Peet
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.