Free download Organic Chemistry (7th Edition) written by Paula Yurkanis Bruice in pdf. published by Pearson in 2014.
According to the author; The guiding principle behind this book is to present organic chemistry as an exciting and vitally important science. To counter the impression that the study of organic chemistry consists primarily of memorizing a diverse collection of molecules and reactions, this book is organized around shared features and unifying concepts, and it emphasizes principles that can be applied again and again. I want students to learn how to apply what they have learned to new settings, reasoning their way to a solution rather than memorizing a multitude of facts. I also want them to see that organic chemistry is a fascinating discipline that is integral to biology as well as to their daily lives.
New to this edition: In planning the changes to this edition, our focus was on two questions:
1. What is the best way to help students learn and study organic chemistry?
2. How can we prepare students for the new MCAT while still meeting the needs of students majoring in chemistry and chemical engineering?
- Remembering General Chemistry: Electronic Structure and Bonding
- Acids and Bases: Central to Understanding Organic Chemistry
- An Introduction to Organic Compounds: Nomenclature, Physical Properties, and Representation of Structure
- Isomers: The Arrangement of Atoms in Space
- Alkenes: Structure, Nomenclature, and an Introduction to Reactivity • Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- The Reactions of Alkenes: The Stereochemistry of Addition Reactions
- The Reactions of Alkynes • An Introduction to Multistep Synthesis
- Delocalized Electrons and Their Effect on Stability, pK a, and the Products of a Reaction
- Substitution Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides • Competition Between Substitution and Elimination
- Reactions of Alcohols, Ethers, Epoxides, Amines, and Thiols
- Organometallic Compounds
- Radicals • Reactions of Alkanes
- Mass Spectrometry, Infrared Spectroscopy, and Ultraviolet/ Visible Spectroscopy
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Reactions of Carboxylic Acids and Carboxylic Derivatives
- Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones • More Reactions of Carboxylic Acid Derivatives • Reactions of α,β – Unsaturated Carbonyl Compounds
- Reactions at the α- Carbon of Carbonyl Compounds
- Reactions of Benzene and Substituted Benzenes
- More About Amines • Reactions of Heterocyclic Compounds
- The Organic Chemistry of Carbohydrates
- The Organic Chemistry of Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Catalysis in Organic Reaction and in Enzymatic Reactions
- The Organic Chemistry of the Coenzymes, Compounds Derived from Vitamins
- The Organic Chemistry of the Metabolic Pathways • Terpene Biosynthesis
- The Chemistry of the Nucleic Acids
- Synthetic Polymers
- Pericyclic Reactions
Free download Organic Chemistry (7th Edition) written by Paula Yurkanis Bruice in pdf. from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 57.1 MB. Pages: 1392. Kindly read the disclaimer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book. 🙂
You may also like to download 4th Edition of Organic Chemistry by Paula Yurkanis Bruice in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂