Free download Chemistry – A Molecular Approach (4th edition) written by Nivaldo J. Tro in pdf. published by Pearson Education, Inc. in 2017.
Complex concepts, such as rate laws and the more difficult concepts of acids and bases among others, were broken down well and explained with helpful detail. It is the type of book that you can sit and read for a longer period of time because, although it seems like it is based on size, it isn’t a verbose book and relates chemistry topics to the real world. The chapter review exercises are also very well organized, getting a bit more and more difficult as you progress rather than mix a very simple problem with a very difficult one right after.
Toward the end of the chapter, they also provide a unique section called the “Key Learning Objectives” where they guide you toward specific chapter review exercises that relate to in-chapter example problems. Speaking of those in-chapter example problems, I thought it was nice how they guide you through a problem and then leave a “For Practice” one that has no guidance and challenges you to mimic the path they gave for the previous example problem.
- Matter, Measurement, and Problem Solving
- Atoms and Elements
- Molecules, Compounds, and Chemical Equations
- Chemical Quantities and Aqueous Reactions
- The Quantum-Mechanical Model of the Atom
- Periodic Properties of the Elements
- Chemical Bonding I: The Lewis Model
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Shapes, Valence Bond Theory, and Molecular Orbital Theory
- Liquids, Solids, and Intermolecular Forces
- Solids and Modern Materials
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Aqueous Ionic Equilibrium
- Free Energy and Thermodynamics
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of the Nonmetals
- Metals and Metallurgy
- Transition Metals and Coordination Compounds
Free download Chemistry – A Molecular Approach (4th edition) written by Nivaldo J. Tro in pdf. from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 136 MB. Pages: 1315. Kindly read the disclaimer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book. ?
You may also like to download Chang General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts (sixth edition) By Raymond Chang.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.