Free download Macroscale and Microscale Organic Experiments (7th edition) authored by Kenneth L. Williamson and Katherine M. Masters in pdf.
Innovation and exploration have always been the hallmarks of Macroscale and Microscale Organic Experiments, and that philosophy continues with this seventh edition. We are proud to have been part of a movement toward the increased use of microscale experiments in the undergraduate organic laboratory course.
As in previous editions, ease of use continues to be a chief attribute of the pedagogical features in this text. From the first edition onward, icons have appeared in the margin that clearly indicate whether an experiment is to be conducted on a microscale or macroscale level.
Wherever possible, we have expanded the popular introductory “In This Experiment” sections, giving an overall view of the experimental work to be carried out without the detail that may obscure an understanding of how the end result is achieved. “Cleaning Up” sections at the end of almost every experiment focus students’ attention on all the substances produced in a typical organic reaction, and continue to highlight current laboratory safety rules and regulations, and our emphasis on green chemistry.
- Laboratory Safety, Courtesy, and Waste Disposal
- Elimination, Substitution, and Addition
- The Synthetic Experiments
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Aromatic Substitution and Elimination
- Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones
- Reactions of Carboxylic Acids, Esters, and Amines
- The Diels–Alder and Related Reactions
- Derivatives of 1,2-Diphenylethane: A Multistep Synthesis
- Natural Product Chemistry and Biochemistry
Free download Macroscale and Microscale Organic Experiments (7th edition) authored by Kenneth L. Williamson and Katherine M. Masters in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download:
- A Microscale Approach to Organic Laboratory Techniques (6th edition) written by Donald L. Pavia, George S. Kriz, Gary M. Lampman and Randall G. Engel in pdf
- Laboratory Techniques in Organic Chemistry (4th Edition) Supporting Inquiry-Driven Experiments written by Jerry R. Mohrig, David G. Alberg, Gretchen E. Hofmeister, Paul F. Schatz and Christina Noring Hammond in pdf
Free download hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.