Free download Chemistry Coursebook for IB Diploma (2023 Ed.) – Oxford Resources for IB Diploma Programme authored by Sergey Bylikin, Gary Horner, Elisa Jimenez Grant, and David Tarcy in pdf.
Developed in cooperation with the IB and created by experienced IB authors, examiners and teachers, this Course Book is fully aligned to the 2023 subject guide for DP Chemistry, providing comprehensive and engaging coverage of all topics.
The aim of this book is to develop conceptual understanding, aid in skills development and provide opportunities to cement knowledge and understanding through practice. Feature boxes and sections throughout the book are designed to support these aims, by signposting content relating to particular ideas and concepts, as well as opportunities for practice.
Topics are organized into two main concepts: structure and reactivity. The skills in the study of chemistry are overarching experimental, technological, mathematical and inquiry skills that are integrated into the course. Chemistry is a practical subject, so these skills will be developed through experimental work, inquiries and investigations.
Each topic begins with a guiding question to get you thinking. When you start studying a topic, you might not be able to answer these questions confidently or fully, but by studying that topic, you will be able to answer them with increasing depth. Hence, you should consider these as you work through the topic and come back to them when you revise your understanding.
Structure 1. Models of the particulate nature of matter
- Introduction to the particulate nature of matter
- The nuclear atom
- Electron configurations
- Counting particles by mass: The mole
- Ideal gases
Structure 2. Models of bonding and structure
- The ionic model
- The covalent model
- The metallic model
- From models to materials
Structure 3. Classification of matter
- The periodic table: Classification of elements
- Functional groups
Tools for chemistry
- Experimental techniques
Reactivity 1. What drives chemical reactions?
- Measuring enthalpy changes
- Energy cycles in reactions
- Energy from fuels
- Entropy and spontaneity (AHL)
Reactivity 2. How much, how fast and how far?
- How much? The amount of chemical change
- How fast? The rate of chemical change
- How far? The extent of chemical change
Reactivity 3. What are the mechanisms of chemical change?
- Proton transfer reactions
- Electron transfer reactions
- Electron sharing reactions
- Electron-pair sharing reactions
- Cross-topic exam-style questions
- The inquiry process
- The internal assessment (IA)
Free download Chemistry Coursebook for IB Diploma (2023 Ed.) – Oxford Resources for IB Diploma Programme authored by Sergey Bylikin, Gary Horner, Elisa Jimenez Grant, and David Tarcy in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Chemistry Coursebook for IB Diploma (2023 Ed.) – Oxford Resources for IB Diploma Programme authored by Sergey Bylikin, Gary Horner, Elisa Jimenez Grant, and David Tarcy from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Chemistry for the IB Diploma (2nd Ed.) By Christopher Talbot, Richard Harwood and Christopher Coates
- Chemistry for the IB Diploma Coursebook (2nd Ed.) By Steve Owen
- Chemistry for the IB Diploma Study and Revision Guide By Christopher Talbot and Richard Harwood
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.