Free download Forensic Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Suzanne Bell in pdf.
So much has changed in the field since the second edition was published a decade ago that this edition consists of mostly new or completely revamped sections and material. The sections remain the same although the multiple chapters regarding materials and trace evidence have been condensed to one chapter. A new chapter on novel psychoactive substances is included in the four sections that cover drug analysis (seized drugs and toxicology).
Additional pages have been devoted to the rapid advances in mass spectrometry as applied in forensic chemistry and there are now two chapters covering instrumental methods, one on chromatography, mass spectrometry, and capillary electrophoresis, and the other on spectroscopy including a new section on nuclear magnetic resonance.
Additional emphasis has been placed on statistical methods and treatments. The introductory chapters have been condensed to two to allow readers to dive into chemistry quickly. You will find a new post-chapter section on open access resources and articles that anyone can access and download. An effort has been made to provide links to web resources most referenced by forensic chemists and the text reflects the field’s growing reliance on electronic resources over hard copy reference books.
Section 1: Metrology and Measurement
- Making Good Measurements
- Assuring Good Measurements
Section 2: Chemical Foundations
- Chemical Fundamentals: Partitioning, Equilibria, and Acid-Base Chemistry
- Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
Section 3: Drugs and Poisons
- Overview of Drug Analysis
- Novel Psychoactive Substances
- Fundamentals of Toxicology
- Applications of Forensic Toxicology
Section 4: Combustion Evidence
- Overview of Combustion Chemistry
- Fire Investigation and Fire Debris Analysis
- Firearms and Firearms Discharge Residue
- Forensic Chemistry and Trace Evidence Analysis
Free download Forensic Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Suzanne Bell in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Forensic Science (4th edition) written by Andrew R.W. Jackson and Julie M. Jackson in pdf.
- Forensic Science (4th Edition) By Andrew R.W. Jackson and Julie M. Jackson
- Foundations of Organic Chemistry – Course Guidebook By Ron B. Davis Jr.
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.