Free download Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry (4th edition) authored by Bryan Earl and Doug Wilford in pdf.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2023.
Written by renowned expert authors, our updated resources enable the learner to effectively navigate through the content of the updated Cambridge IGCSE™ Chemistry (0620/0971) syllabus for examination from 2023.
– Develop strong practical skills: practical skills features provide guidance on key experiments, interpreting experimental data, and evaluating results; supported by practical questions for practical examinations or alternatives.
– Build mathematical skills: worked examples demonstrate the key mathematical skills in scientific contexts; supported by follow-up questions to put these skills into practice.
– Consolidate skills and check understanding: self-assessment questions covering core and supplement exam-style questions and checklists embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a glossary.
– Navigate the syllabus confidently: core and supplement subject content flagged clearly with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives and context.
– Deepen and enhance scientific knowledge: going further boxes throughout encourage students to take learning to the next level.
- States of matter
- Atoms, elements and compounds
- Bonding and structure
- Stoichiometry – chemical calculations
- Chemical energetics
- Chemical reactions
- Acids, bases and salts
- The Periodic Table
- Chemistry of the environment
- Organic chemistry I
- Organic chemistry II
- Experimental techniques and chemical analysis
- Theory past paper questions
- Alternative to Practical past paper questions
Free download Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry (4th edition) authored by Bryan Earl and Doug Wilford in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Cambridge O Level Chemistry authored by Bryan Earl and Doug Wilford in pdf.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.