Free download Principles of Organic Synthesis (3rd edition) authored by Richard Norman and J.M. Coxon in pdf.
The purpose of this book is to show how these principles can be applied both to acquiring a knowledge of organic synthetic processes and to planning the construction of organic compounds. It is designed for those who have had no more than a brief introduction to organic chemistry.
Nor is it intended to be comprehensive; for example, the vast body of evidence on which reaction mechanisms are based is not included, nor are experimental details given. The object has been to convey a broad understanding rather than to produce a reference text.
The book is in two parts. In Part I, reaction mechanism is set in its wider context of the basic principles and concepts that underlie chemical reactions: chemical thermodynamics, structural theory, theories of reaction kinetics, mechanism itself, and stereochemistry.
In Part II, these principles and concepts are applied to the formation of particular types of bonds, groupings, and compounds: for example, how small molecules can be built on to give larger ones by the construction of new carbon-carbon bonds, or how one functional group can be transformed into another.
The final chapter in Part II describes the planning and detailed execution of the multi-step syntheses of several complex naturally occurring compounds.
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- Formation of Carbon-Carbon Bonds: Organometallic Reagents
- Formation of Aliphatic Carbon-Carbon Bonds: Base-Catalyzed Reactions
- Formation of Aliphatic Carbon-Carbon Bonds: Acid-Catalyzed Reactions
- Pericyclic Reactions
- Formation of Carbon-Nitrogen Bonds
- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Aromatic Diazonium Salts
- Molecular Rearrangements
- Reagents Containing Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon or Boron
- Photochemical Reactions
- Free-Radical Reactions
- Organotransition Metal Reagents
- The Synthesis of Five- and Six-Membered Heterocyclic Compounds
- The Syntheses of Some Naturally Occurring Compounds
Free download Principles of Organic Synthesis (3rd edition) authored by Richard Norman and J.M. Coxon in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Link 4: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 28.0 MB. Pages: 828. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
You may also like to free download:
- Organic Synthesis (4th Ed.) By Michael B. Smith
- Writing Reaction Mechanisms in Organic Chemistry (3rd Ed.) By Kenneth A. Savin
- Macroscale and Microscale Organic Experiments (7th Ed.) By Kenneth L. Williamson and Katherine M. Masters
Free download hundreds of well-known chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.