Free download A Q&A Approach to Organic Chemistry authored by Michael B. Smith in pdf.
A Q&A Approach to Organic Chemistry is intended as a supplement to virtually any organic chemistry textbook rather than a stand-alone text and it will allow a “self guided tour” of organic chemistry.
Teaching organic chemistry with a Q&A format uses leading questions along with the answers and is presented in a manner that allows a student to refresh and renew their working knowledge of organic chemistry.
Such an approach will also be of value to those reviewing organic chemistry for MCATs (Medical College Admission Test); graduate record exams (a standardized test), which is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools); the PCAT (Pharmacy College Admission Test), which identifies qualified applicants to pharmacy colleges before commencement of pharmaceutical education; and so on.
This Q&A format was classroom-tested here at the University of Connecticut for many years where one of the earlier versions of this book was used as a supplement. Indeed, the book was not required for purchase and used only on a voluntary basis by students.
According to their end-of-semester evaluations, students who wanted or needed additional homework found the book very useful and helpful. Classroom experience and comments from students have been used for the preparation of this new student friendly book.
Part A: A Q&A Approach to Organic Chemistry
- Orbitals and Bonding
- Structure of Molecules
- Acids and Bases
- Alkanes, Isomers, and Nomenclature
- Alkenes and Alkynes: Structure, Nomenclature, and Reactions
- Alkyl Halides and Substitution Reactions
- Elimination Reactions
- Organometallic Compounds
- Aldehydes and Ketones. Acyl Addition Reactions
Part B: A Q&A Approach to Organic Chemistry
- Oxidation Reactions
- Reduction Reactions
- Carboxylic Acids, Carboxylic Acid Derivatives, and Acyl Substitution Reactions
- Benzene, Aromaticity, and Benzene Derivatives
- Enolate Anions and Condensation Reactions
- Conjugation and Reactions of Conjugated Compounds
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Carbohydrates and Nucleic Acids
Free download A Q&A Approach to Organic Chemistry authored by Michael B. Smith in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download:
- Organic Synthesis (4th Ed.) By Michael B. Smith
- Organic Chemistry – An Acid-Base Approach By Michael Smith
- Organic Chemistry (6th Ed.) By Janice Gorzynski Smith
Free download hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.